Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

I'm confused by your question. What are you asking? Are you asking if it's messed up that Judd's lawsuit was dismissed? If so, yes. As I stated before, I'm more worried about the criminal charges he faces in New York.
Which will be dismissed too.

Ha ha...you guys are fools...so we talking about a guy who is a sexual predator who got the charges drop against him..

Emm damn..didnt r.kelly get the charges dropped against him as well??

You all up in here hooting and hollaring...lol

And @DOS_patos
Yea let's fight..

lol

so you supporting grown niggas fucking teens goldie?
imma ban you from the site goldie......you a kelz supporter.
why is it that a black man cant be guilty without yall bringing up white people?

imma contact one of these mods on your ass bruh......

Ha ha...you guys are fools...so we talking about a guy who is a sexual predator who got the charges drop against him..

And @DOS_patos
Yea let's fight..

lol
Oh shut ...nigga called me by name too.

Respect.
But bruh.....kelz went to trial.
Wienstein fat sloppy and laughing.

Oh shut ...nigga called me by name too.

Respect.
But bruh.....kelz went to trial.
Wienstein fat sloppy and laughing.

Ha ha it's all good! (You cool to me mayne.)

Yea kelly went to trial and now he home making 20min songs and apparently still doing shows out in the chi while dumb chicks still praise him..

People actung like R Kelly didn't get off though there was a piss tape. Selective memory I see.

Oh yeah and marrying a 14 year old but keep defending a predator because he's black. Let him have your kids too.

Noting discrepancies in treatment and outrage aint the same as not seeing anything wrong with it.

If the same logic was used in the case of our prison system, its like saying because we acknowledge that black men get way longer sentences for the same crimes as whites.... that we think those men arent guilty.

Its intellectually dishonest

Noting discrepancies in treatment and outrage aint the same as not seeing anything wrong with it.

If the same logic was used in the case of our prison system, its like saying because we acknowledge that black men get way longer sentences for the same crimes as whites.... that we think those men arent guilty.

Its intellectually dishonest
Merlin came thru with the big words

That's that bullshit i was talkin about. Mfs jumpin on this Kellz shit cuz it's trendy, while the rest of these sick mfs living life comfortably. Where's the weinstein docs? Where's the woody allen docs? Why is 7th Heaven still being played on TV? Niggas on Twitter dgaf about this shit, shits just trendy.

Weistein doc gonna be at sundance.

But mjs is there off the response to Kelly's.
So what white dude sparked interest off the response to kelz?

That sounds like a straight up money grab.
But niggas dont care

You live in America and surprised money is the underpin of everything? I thought you would know this more than anyone

And @DOS_patos
Yea let's fight..

lol
What charges u talking bout? The charges weren’t dropped....a jury acquitted R Kelly that’s different

The money comes from insurance policies, sources told the paper.

A lawyer for Weinstein’s brother and studio co-founder Bob Weinstein told a bankruptcy judge in Delaware Thursday of the deal, the Journal reported.

Weinstein faces criminal charges for allegedly raping a woman he knew in his Manhattan hotel room in 2013 and performing a forcible sex act on former production assistant Mimi Haley in 2006.

He’s slated to stand trial in Manhattan Supreme Court in September, and faces a minimum of 10 years behind bars on the top count of predatory sexual assault, which requires pattern conduct of charged or uncharged crime.

That's not even money out his own pockets.

This cat had rape insurance?

Back