Welcome To aBlackWeb

Murder Inc Docuseries On The Way

Out of curiosity, who did that have besides Ja Rule and Ashanti?

I see Charlie Baltimore in the pic in the O/P but I don't remember her having a hit song.

Otherwise there's Cadillac Tah and Black Child who appeared on random Ja Rule songs, but not on any hits.

I'd say you could cover the Murder Inc story in 1 episode.

Out of curiosity, who did that have besides Ja Rule and Ashanti?

I see Charlie Baltimore in the pic in the O/P but I don't remember her having a hit song.

Otherwise there's Cadillac Tah and Black Child who appeared on random Ja Rule songs, but not on any hits.

I'd say you could cover the Murder Inc story in 1 episode.

You know they're going to milk the shit out of the 50 Cent situation for a whole episode or two

well of course they are . it wasnt some short beef they have to explain it in thier version dummy

Don't nobody wanna keep revisiting the same shit they've been saying for the past 15 years jackass. Ain't shit new they can say which is why this series isn't needed since it's the only interesting thing about this label.

tenor.gif

Who gives a fuck

Don't nobody wanna keep revisiting the same shit they've been saying for the past 15 years jackass. Ain't shit new they can say which is why this series isn't needed since it's the only interesting thing about this label.

Now that you mention it, there's a whole generation of die hard Hip Hop fans that don't remember the 50 Cent/Ja Rule beef. People who were born circa 2003, which makes them about 15 years old now. I'm sure they've heard about the beef but don't remember it.

The whole truth won't be told. At least not by them niggas. There's a WHOLE other street element that they will be wise to stay away from speaking the truth on. Which I wouldn't blame them for doing.
You think them niggas really gonna talk about how their downfall began the day 50 got shot n the nigga allegedly involved in it? Doubt it. I'll still watch though

these niggaz have one of the most illegal labels of all time....

if it's boring it's only cuz they tol like 10% of the story..

murder inc oculd send a lota of niggaz waway f they kept it a buck......

Back