Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

i wonder how many ladies on this site messed with older guys they know they shouldnt have been with

NAW, I’ve been following this shit for about two years, and it was those women’s parents and relatives who sold those females out. Plus those types that like a good dickin’ down no matter what their parents do or say. Truth is, he was very attractive to these types of people because of his wealth. At least three of them let it out that their relatives had a hand in delivering them to Robert. Those kinds of parents and relatives need to burn. One of those women introduced her own niece into the situation. And Andrea Kelly Said she didn’t know nothing about any bumping and grinding going on in her house with all of those people and odd behaviors.
That’s why I said earlier that there isn’t any price that’s worth my daughter being in the hands of R Kelly. But yeah these parents/guardians are culpable as well.

Lol....I'm not trynna start nothing.
Its a legit question.
Not all ladies felt the need to date grown men. Just like some didnt have a problem with it.

We talk about the dudes ...I would like to hear it from the ladies POV.

And would any of the ladies date a well off young dude?

Usher and justin bieber pulled many grown women. Was it looked at the same way?

And also.....rkelky was molested young. He spoke about this.

That doesn't give him the right to do this to others but because he had no help, here we are.

Its crazy how we avoid this so much and only like to acknowledge the end results.

I once made a thread about a someone who lost everything because someone said he touched her.....guess what some of the very few replies were.

Black people don't do stuff like that. Sounds like some white stuff.

This is why shit keeps happening. No one wants to say we have sick black people just like everyone else. But then want to call a nigga sick cause the crowd said it.

Mental health issues are rampant. Yet we run from it and are OK with white doctors giving us some pills for our "condition".

We should educate ourselves. Love your kids. Create a comfortable atmosphere for your child to be able to tell you anything.
The story homie just shared about his child is powerful. I take my hat off to dude. Seems so little but it meant so much.

We really don't have to have such situations hidden or pretending they don't exist.

The moment you don't acknowledge the problem....you may be allowing another child's innocence to be taken.

Can't solve the problem without admitting the problem.

Last edited:
You quoted the person.

You see how his daughter noticed how bad it was to talk to older guys.
What is so hard about grasping that concept.

She's not obtuse or as y'all say, immature to know whats right.

I see she made a decision. Nothing adult about saying no and telling her daddy about it.

Not to continue to use the brother's family but his daughter told him how she was approached, so is the only girl or boy in reality to not know the shit is wrong on both sides??

She's the only teenager that knows the shit is wrong.

Chicks know it's wrong, older dudes know it wrong.

Young dudes know it's wrong, older women do too. They don't care.

Teenagers with real stand up father figures in their life know the difference from right and wrong, they're better prepared to fight off predators and manipulation from adults.

Girls and boys without that father figure are doomed to be manipulated by a "father figure" with evil intentions.

Teenagers with real stand up father figures in their life know the difference from right and wrong, they're better prepared to fight off predators and manipulation from adults.

Girls and boys without that father figure are doomed to be manipulated by a "father figure" with evil intentions.
Aye we can't leave out the mothers. They play a part in it as well.

this is why certain black men were calling out how the media used R Kelly as a proxy for all black men.

EXACTLY! see now how they have publicized a long list of black celebrities, who had nothing to do with this. and haven’t made any comments about this situation? That’s bullying and blackmail! Being smeared as a pedophile is a very serious matter, and #Metoo is using it’s powerful white funded campaign to control and silence black people in the industry with any clout or platform.

I wonder if they confronted John Legend with allegations they heard about him, to make him get up into some shit that hasn’t been proven, and that “supposedly” he wasn’t even involved in.

strange how the more time that passes.....people are seeing it my way.

but uh.....no one still said how we can protect our black women, when its the family taking them there or the woman is going willingly.

how do we protect them?
Women like and smell money, just like men do. Women like sex and the finer things in life, just like men do. What #MeToo will not do is highlight the pimps, madames, and hustlers involved in this lucrative business. They will not highlight how many of these women’s own parent’s, relatives, and friends were involved in human trafficking. If you say you are aghast and appalled, then why are you only focusing on one person? This is a HIT PIECE. This is not about justice or else #MeToo would ‘t Have started a campaign of “guilt by association” by publishing the names of celebrities who they feel haven’t participated in their one-sided campaign to solely get R. Kelly.

this is why certain black men were calling out how the media used R Kelly as a proxy for all black men.

Just like girls and women have this culture of calling everything and everyone “creepy.” I hate that shit. I think men and boys should start a campaign of calling everything girls and women do as “creepy.” See how they like that. I bet they’ll stop most of the slick shit they do, just because they are female, and think they should talk and act like a dude would.

Women like and smell money, just like men do. Women like sex and the finer things in life, just like men do. What #MeToo will not do is highlight the pimps, madames, and hustlers involved in this lucrative business. They will not highlight how many of these women’s own parent’s, relatives, and friends were involved in human trafficking. If you say you are aghast and appalled, then why are you only focusing on one person? This is a HIT PIECE. This is not about justice or else #MeToo would ‘t Have started a campaign of “guilt by association” by publishing the names of celebrities who they feel haven’t participated in their one-sided campaign to solely get R. Kelly.
Lord zuko?

Back