Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely use the firestick. I mainly be on youtube, netflix, amazon, etc, and even when i do I can use my regular remote instead of having to look for the firestick remote.

Way too many benefits with having a smart tv. Shits like using a smartphone and going back to cordless.
This is awesome woat analogy lol

The drop-off ain't that severe

Just got back from an Ultrasound on my legs checking the status of my blood clots. couldnt find any! The one in my leg was the biggest one and the docs assume that if that one is gone, the ones in my lungs are as well as they were much smaller. Follow up with pulmonology and will probably stop my blood thinners for a couple days and check my labs to see if my D-Dimer is elevated. If it is, then continue blood thinners. If not, then im good to go.
1420.gif

Will probably want to invest in some compression socks for when im at work and home though.

Smart TVs are pointless in the age of devices like fire TV. It's super limited and the updates to the sowfware are few and far between

I declare in 2019 for some niggas (30 year old specifically) to stop or reduce going live, playing 21, Lil Uzi and all of those trash mumble rappers. Make is so bad, they'll have their high's up in the car. Then they be in the car, fake bobbing their head at the camera smh. Sometimes, I be thinking niggas just be trying hard to be "up-to-date". It's okay, you can put on some mellow music. Put on some UGK, Ball & MJG, Goodie Mob or something. It's okay, you'll still look "cool" doing it.

Smart TVs are pointless in the age of devices like fire TV. It's super limited and the updates to the sowfware are few and far between

Firesticks are trash in comparison. The loading is trash. Looking for bootleg streams is trash.

Using a firestick is my last option.

You can turn that bullshit motion blur off that makes it look like that.

Yeah...I eventually turned that shit ogg one day when I was googling how to turn off tha fucking demo mode on tha tv...all my icons kept popping up every 15 secs in tha upper corner where my Destiny map was...I was tired of getting smoked in Crucible matches cuz I couldn’t see my fuckin’ map smh

Last edited:
Pull up to the spot, you might just see your dog there
Pull up unannounced you probably see your broad there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back