Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

giphy.gif

6h1GYm.gif
giphy.gif

this is what i been saying for years.
our women look at us like the white people look at us yet want our help.
Now we need to step up and do what we need to to be the men we should be.....and that wont be easy for alot of us. because most of us dont have an idea what a real man is...only what we are told a man is supposed to be.

What you seem to be saying does not seem to be the same thing duke is saying?

I'm confused. Our women look at us like the white ppl look at us, then want our help?

What are u saying?

Seems Niggas should know how to treat a woman point blank...if they calling out for help dont assume they are a thot, looking for money or just part of the meeto movement.

They aren't just a piece of meat. No doubt some act like it, but not all are.

Shit start off by raising your daughter's right . Teach them to command respect from jump...

Breh you using the word "kids" is painting these teenagers as some innocent incompetent lambs. These "kids" teenagers are doing just about any and everything adults do when it comes to relations in 2019.

These "Kids" know what the hell right and wrong is, softening the blow or situation by painting them as these innocents lambs "kids" aint helping out your narrative, reality don't work like that big dog. I don't hide behind phrase, reality disputes these fantasy ass world you and others want to play out in your head.

Of course the 28 year old should know not to mess with a minor, Now Let's flip that playboy, the 14 year old should know too not to get involve with an older man, the shit goes both ways. If she knows not to put her hand on a burning stove, her ass should know fucking with a 28 year old man wouldn't be accepted by her family.

Trust and believe these teenagers, girls and boys know that the shit is wrong, but guess what, they don't give a shit. So the coddling that you and others are doing needs to be dismiss, everybody involve in a situation like R.Kelly and Aaliyah should get the same treatment.

Fucking kids aint retarded or that obtuse breh

All true.

It's easy to forget that a lot of these posters are from a different generation.

They don't remember being in high school and seeing 19-23yr old dudes.....sometimes a couple years older.........picking up 16 and 17yr old girls after school.

Or seeing 16 and 17yr old girls have homecoming and/or prom dates that were in college.

And none of the teachers doing anything about it because it was status quo at the time.

Basically, those teachers grew up in a generation in which girls as young as 14-15 were getting married and starting families..........so they didn't think 16 or 17 yr old girls having older boyfriends was really that big of a deal.

Now, I'm not saying any of that was right.

As young and naive as I was back then, even I knew something was off about all those older niggas scooping up high school chicks after school.

But this is the world that we're living in.

All that shit was commonplace and didn't really change and become taboo until the mid-90's.

Having said all that, niggas in their 20's and older don't have any business messing with teenage girls.........but let's not be gullible enough to believe that these teenage girls don't have enough sense to realize that they shouldn't be getting involved with older men either.

All true.

It's easy to forget that a lot of these posters are from a different generation.

They don't remember being in high school and seeing 19-23yr old dudes.....sometimes a couple years older.........picking up 16 and 17yr old girls after school.

Or seeing 16 and 17yr old girls have homecoming and/orprom dates that were in college.

And none of the teachers doing anything about it because it was status quo at the time.

Basically, these teachers grew up in a generation in which girls as young as 14-15 were getting married and starting families..........so they didn't think 16 or 17 yr old girls having older boyfriends was really that big of a deal.

Now, I'm not saying any of that was right.

As young and naive as I was back then, even I knew something was off about all those older niggas scooping up high school chicks after school.

But this is the world that we're living in.

All that shit was commonplace and didn't really change and become taboo until the mid-90's.

Having said all that, niggas in their 20's and older don't have any business messing with teenage girls.........but let's not be gullible enough to believe that these teenage girls don't have enough sense to realize that they shouldn't be getting involved with older men either.
When I was in school I remember older cats picking up girls and these girls bragging about their 21-22 year old boyfriend. It’s always been a thing.

What you seem to be saying does not seem to be the same thing duke is saying?

I'm confused. Our women look at us like the white ppl look at us, then want our help?

What are u saying?

Seems Niggas should know how to treat a woman point blank...if they calling out for help dont assume they are a thot, looking for money or just part of the meeto movement.

They aren't just a piece of meat. No doubt some act like it, but not all are.

Shit start off by raising your daughter's right . Teach them to command respect from jump...
I agree with your last part...but can we not act like chicks don't.......never mind.
We both know its true...not in all cases but more than need be.

How many chicks you know with a healthy respect for men?

Well this was mature

It was wise (cowardly..but wise)
Tariq's not use to someone of John Legend's ""pedigree"" directly confronting him over his antics
Especially someone as sharp,articulated and socially (media) charismatic as Legend

Yeah, best move was to bow out gracefully

I agree with your last part...but can we not act like chicks don't.......never mind.
We both know its true...not in all cases but more than need be.

How many chicks you know with a healthy respect for men?

And yea.. that's the problem I thought it was w you and alot of black men..

You dont respect too many women. Dont know where the break down is at..and that's why sometimes this shit happens now with the sexual abuse..

And I did referenced that not all women act like they should be respected

And to your other question
My mother
My sisters
My wife
Friends
Etc..

i dont know where u from, but every women I been around have had a healthy respect for me and other black men (the good ones)

They just weren't feeling the ones who cant take care of their kids though.

In the post you quoted, In your fantasy world you live in, what should be done to that girl, 14, 15, 16, 17, years old, what should be done to her?

A long ass talking to really. Some type of punishment. But locking them up for something not illegal is crazy. Any nigga should be a le to tell a chick age by convo

You're saying that a 17 year old girl is too dumb to not date an older man but is smart enough to enroll in college, I know some that enroll at 16?

You're saying that a 16 year old dude is too dumb to not date an older woman, I know some that know how to break down a ki, some grown men can't do that?

Breh, these kids are driving cars at this age, most niggas at 16, 17 are the man of the house, but they are too dumb to understand that dating an older person is something that won't be accepted by their parents Lol

LaLa Land got flying cars there too huh

Niggas regustering for college and selling drugs are only for grown people? Wtf are you even talking about with this stupid shit

A long ass talking to really. Some type of punishment. But locking them up for something not illegal is crazy. Any nigga should be a le to tell a chick age by convo

A long ass talking to and you think she's gonna listen, punishment, you're punishing your 15 to 16 year old teenager ? she may rebel when you're trying to stop her from doing what she wants??

I got a band right now, all ones, says that when you try and flex on her, she rebels and goes even harder, cuz you can't stop a chick from 1. liking an older dude and 2. stopping her from doing what she wants, unless you're controlling her and that's what Pimps do

But Let me know how that work out in Fantasy Land big dog cuz in real life, chances are, your talk is going in one ear and out the other if that girl has her mind made up.

A chick should be able to tell the age of a guy by convo.

Last edited:
Niggas regustering for college and selling drugs are only for grown people? Wtf are you even talking about with this stupid shit

You said these "kids" are dumb and don't know right from wrong. Dumb enough to not know that they are dating an older person.

I said, you have teenagers that are enrolling in colleges, some have jobs, some sell drugs, some travel the world, some know how to recite poetry etc, but yet they are too dumb enough not to know that messing with an older person won't be acceptable within their family?

Well this was mature

It's exactly what people like Tariq and others in his lane have been saying this entire time. Y'all would know this if you stopped dismissing black folks that truly speak for black folks and don't wait for it to be the popular thing to do.

But instead the public has been feeding into the manipulative tactics of people like @a.mann pushing their own agenda and not trying to solve anything. Babbling for 45 pages, selectively reading, and putting words in each others mouths. No one has defended RKelly, yet y'all have been acting divided.

A long ass talking to and you think she's gonna listen, punishment, you're punishing your 15 to 16 year old teenager ? she may rebel when you're trying to stop her from doing what she wants??

I got a band right now, all ones, says that when you try and flex on her, she rebels and goes even harder, cuz you can't stop a chick from 1. liking an older dude and 2. stopping her from doing what she wants, unless you're controlling her

But Let me know how that work out in Fantasy Land big dog cuz in real life, chances are, your talk is going in one ear and out the other if that girl has her mind made up.

A chick should be able to tell the age of a guy by convo.

A chick knows the age teensget attracted to adults its on the adult to decline my nigga. If they so mature why they cant drink till 21? I mean wtf.

And yes kids rebel me putting a kid in jail when they aint harm no ody is crazy.

You said these "kids" are dumb and don't know right from wrong. Dumb enough to not know that they are dating an older person.

I said, you have teenagers that are enrolling in colleges, some have jobs, some sell drugs, some travel the world, some know how to recite poetry etc, but yet they are too dumb enough not to know that messing with an older person won't be acceptable within their family?

Ok man you got it. All kids get the gravity of their decisions starting at 12 like the bible

A chick knows the age teensget attracted to adults its on the adult to decline my nigga. If they so mature why they cant drink till 21? I mean wtf.

And yes kids rebel me putting a kid in jail when they aint harm no ody is crazy.

Why can't they drink at 20? or 19?

So if one day, these law-makers wake up and say, the drinking age has been moved from 21 to 20, that's maturity?? breh Lol. unplug yourself big dog. Society dictates what you do and say, you think being 21 is maturity because someone can drink Lol smh or it's on your law books/state documents.

Who determines maturity? the ppl that make the laws, and we all know who make laws, aint no black ppl, but I'm going left

You the only one talking about jail big dog. My only thing was, that person involved should be held accountable for their part and should get the same heat as the older person. You talking jail-time etc. Condition talk, Plug talk, but I'm off that.

Niggas can't see the forest for the trees.

Back