Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

images

If the pic was taken last year knowing what we know about Weinstein only to turn around and do this R Kelly documentary that is wild hypocritical.

He threw niggas under the bus that had nothing to do with the shit to make a “point”. I’m calling out one specific person Sad.

are you serious?

actually yes.....i am.
funny how you would not think i would be into something like this.

i actually do alot.

i do beleive it was me who started a thread speaking on how women are sold in nigeria to be sex slaves in europe.
that along with the shit i do in the DR.....

nah....you might want to call out some one else on this.
Speaking of DR I got a homie that you and him need to link up with. He's in pharmaceutical industry and he created an app that could benefit your business as well. He just left DR last week helping nout the local drug stores there with their inventory with his app. Y'all two could corner the market

If the pic was taken last year knowing what we know about Weinstein only to turn around and do this R Kelly documentary that is wild hypocritical.

What's worse, is that John Legend and Chance are both from Chicago.

So they probably knew just as much.......if not more........about R Kelly's reputation before the documentary was even put out.

So you're saying you expect the same decision making and maturity out of a child That you do an adult?

No what I am saying is if a chick that's 14 dating a grown ass man, calling that man and running up behind that man, getting upset that the man not returning her phone calls, not liking her IG pics, not Face-Timing her, lying to her parents, sneaking off, accepting gifts from that man and not telling her parents about her relationship wit that man, she needs to get the same treatment that the older man will face, along with any and everybody who supports this act.

Last edited:
Back