Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothin movin for me.
861.gif

Let me guess.............and LED tv right?

Those things are fragile because they're too thin for all the electronic components inside.

LCD tv's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah it was a Sony Bravia. Was about 9+ years old and on it's way out because of the power issues.

I'm doing research now on the differences between LED, OLED, QLED etc.

I'm on Youtube again and the Earnin app commercial played again before the video. The dude want to take his girlfriend to the movies but he don't get paid until next Friday. So in the process, he is going to use the Earnin app to draw money from in the meantime. I have 3 things to say. Why are you trying to go to the movies if you don't have the money? Why she can't pay for the movies, if he don't got it? If you can't pay for a ticket to the movies, then the movies shouldn't be on your mind. Bad money management

Its hard being open to a woman that is so judgemental.

So she asks me what do i think about this r kelly docuseries right.
tumblr_pl0msg6l6E1uu6yh9_100.gifv

I already see where this was going so I told her straight up, im aware whats going on but i dont really give a fuck. Im not joining this fake outrage because of some wack ass lifetime channel and metoo movement.

She asks me a predictable cop out question.

"Well, what if that was your daughter?"

Told her that i wouldve cut that motherfucker hands off a long time ago. Not parade around for sympathy and a check. Parents of the woman that got pissed on is questionable to me. And then i said the only thing thats been revealing is the hypocrisy many of us are showing.

She called me crazy and a weirdo. I said i was fucking you the other day to a r kelly song and now you wanna act holier than thou.

I should've never said that cause now she not tryna give me some.

Ima go visit her for lunch time and bring some flowers. Hopefully i get some cause that morning wood is no joke son. Got an hour lunch but all i need is 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back