Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

The person being shitted on is a whole pedophile in our community. But by your standard we cant talk about his shit without talking about every predator. But yall dont discuss sex crimes period. Yall saying just dont discuss the shit. Yall aint pro black forreal.
Yea we address his shit then we address the entire culture what’s so hard to comprehend?

Yea we address his shit then we address the entire culture what’s so hard to comprehend?

Point to where anybody said that we should not address the culture of sex crimes and everything around it. Find one post disagreeing with what you stated. I stated myself that this a social thing deeper than kelly. So im trying to figure out why we having this debate when their is no disagreement.

The person being shitted on is a whole pedophile in our community. But by your standard we cant talk about his shit without talking about every predator. But yall dont discuss sex crimes period. Yall saying just dont discuss the shit. Yall aint pro black forreal.
Because when we discuss R Kelly and black men like him y’all use that as a proxy to start shitting on black men collectively but we’ve discussed R Kelly enough already, how about Weinstein and the pedophilia/sexual deviancy in the white community and what can be done to fix it?

Because when we discuss R Kelly and black men like him y’all use that as a proxy to start shitting on black men collectively but we’ve discussed R Kelly enough already, how about Weinstein and the pedophilia/sexual deviancy in the white community and what can be done to fix it?

Kill all the white people.

Bruh .....I can admit I don't talk about it much HERE.
But I allow women and kids to speak their truth....and that's why I am in the middle of building a home for women and kids of domestic violence and a orphanage. Helping with sex crimes is different animal that I'm not sure I'm prepared for.

So uh.....I do what I speak.

Bruh .....I can admit I don't talk about it much HERE.
But I allow women and kids to speak their truth....and that's why I am in the middle of building a home for women and kids of domestic violence and a orphanage. Helping with sex crimes is different animal that I'm not sure I'm prepared for.

So uh.....I do what I speak.

My bad then i take that back. I had forgot you said you was doing something like that in the DR. Im leave it be you earned the right to

Give us something more tangible what should we do about it?

Well thats a long ass answer that delves deep into cracker culture. White people have a need to dominate what they view as weaker on a large scale and take whatever they can while saying the exact opposite publically. Also the whole Greek society liking children and greek society being engrained into western culture origins leads to this being systematic.

My bad then i take that back. I had forgot you said you was doing something like that in the DR. Im leave it be you earned the right to
The orphanage is in the DR.....the home will be in the Philly area.
And next year 2020 I'mma head to Haiti....ain't really got time this year

Give us something more tangible what should we do about it?
I can start a thread...I got many ideas....and many problems that need to be addressed and at the end present how if everyone brings the shit they do , how we don't need anyone outside of us.

I can start a thread...I got many ideas....and many problems that need to be addressed and at the end present how if everyone brings the shit they do , how we don't need anyone outside of us.
I know I will offend alot of people doing it.....but you can't address shit without calling out fuckery.

How did race get in the topic? All of these guys are the same. Do whites get protection by the system? Of course, duh. That is how this country is built. Does not change the facts when a black man is clearly a predator one bit though. Someone my family knew since he was a kid was busted for raping his own daughter back in 2017. Is that attacking black men because he got busted? It turns out he had a history of sexual abusing neighborhood kids and pedophiles were never discussed in our neighborhood. It makes no sense to defend someone just because they are black. Thats no different than what whites do.

I swear u niggas are dense ....we saying the problem is bigger than Kels ....we know Kels is a fuck boy but there s an entire industry of pedophiles.....right now nigggas is rejoicing bout shitting on Kels while there’s 12 y old being fucked right now....most of the ppl shitting on Kels won’t give a fuck 2 weeks from now anyway

I swear u niggas are dense ....we saying the problem is bigger than Kels ....we know Kels is a fuck boy but there s an entire industry of pedophiles.....right now nigggas is rejoicing bout shitting on Kels while there’s 12 y old being fucked right now....most of the ppl shitting on Kels won’t give a fuck 2 weeks from now anyway

And we are saying duh we know sex abuse is covered up by people in power this is just the case we on today. A few months ago everybody was on the catholic church. Just because youre not gonna care in 2 weeks dont apply that to society.

And we are saying duh we know sex abuse is covered up by people in power this is just the case we on today. A few months ago everybody was on the catholic churJust because youre not gonna care in 2 weeks dont apply that to society.
I ve never seen u post anything bout the Catholic Church tho that’s the point....Fam I’m one of the few ones talking bout addressing the shit as a whole issue and moving past focusing on a single individual

I ve never seen u post anything bout the Catholic Church tho that’s the point....Fam I’m one of the few ones talking bout addressing the shit as a whole issue and moving past focusing on a single individual

Where are the threads that you've started discussing the "bigger issue(s)"?

Back