Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

An no ladies attacking this?

I thought I said I didn't care about the white Chicks in the Cosby case an niggas came at my neck.

Yup....selective

Yet you was one if the loudest with Cosby yet only like 2 were black.....an one was sent home and not touched.

You not adding up bruh.

I wasnt outraged tho. Indont think yall know the definition of the word. I think he did all that shit and should be held accountable. And you cant find a post of mone that says opposite on cosby Weinstein or kelly. Youre more concerned with my emotions on it. You trying tho

Yall confusing outrage with justice. So youre saying if im not mad about it then it hypocritical to want justice? Seems a slippery slope.

But will you?
Will I what? I’m not the one acting over the top angry about any of this in the first place. I been said all these pedos and rapists etc should be locked up. I just want to see all these folks that tell us how they’re so against sexual assault/abuse etc and how they care about black women/girls, to keep that same energy now that there isn’t a black man at the center of it. And judging by the disinterest in your post I don’t think you’ll be as outraged despite a black woman (Lupita) being one of his victims.

Will I what? I’m not the one acting over the top angry about any of this in the first place. I been said all these pedos and rapists etc should be locked up. I just want to see all these folks that tell us how they’re so against sexual assault/abuse etc and how they care about black women/girls, to keep that same energy now that there isn’t a black man at the center of it. And judging by the disinterest in your post I don’t think you’ll be as outraged despite a black woman (Lupita) being one of his victims.

Im not acting angry im just hard on sex crimes and shit and im active in the posts about it.

And i get you want us to keep this outrage with crackers and what they do to themselves. But the thing is in the black community is there really any outrage against sex crimes? Cuz this doc and womens and some men real life stories amd attitudes aint showing it. If you really want black folks to keep the same energy with kelly for Weinstein as you say then weinstein will get off right?

Maybe im off topic now but you know and i know there aint alot of support in our community for victims of sex crimes. Thats why yall three kept getting three kept getting the reactions you got. Yall made seem like its an attempt to paint a black msn and by extension black men as the face of sex abuse in the US. Forgetting the community hides it and wont address it.

Im not acting angry im just hard on sex crimes and shit and im active in the posts about it.

And i get you want us to keep this outrage with crackers and what they do to themselves. But the thing is in the black community is there really any outrage against sex crimes? Cuz this doc and womens and some men real life stories amd attitudes aint showing it. If you really want black folks to keep the same energy with kelly for Weinstein as you say then weinstein will get off right?

Maybe im off topic now but you know and i know there aint alot of support in our community for victims of sex crimes. Thats why yall three kept getting three kept getting the reactions you got. Yall made seem like its an attempt to paint a black msn and by extension black men as the face of sex abuse in the US. Forgetting the community hides it and wont address it.
This is about Harvey Weinstein you didn’t want people deflecting into white people in the R Kelly thread so stick to Weinstein and how the white community need to do a better job with dealing with their deviants so they don’t potentially harm black women and girls.

This is about Harvey Weinstein you didn’t want people deflecting into white people in the R Kelly thread so stick to Weinstein and how the white community need to do a better job with dealing with their deviants so they don’t potentially harm black women and girls.

You asked me why i took the stance i do and i explained now you asking me to speak on weinstein. But yall only bring up the white dudes when somebody black gets in trouble?

You asked me why i took the stance i do and i explained now you asking me to speak on weinstein. But yall only bring up the white dudes when somebody black gets in trouble?
Hold yourself to your standard. If you don’t want deflection when it’s time to shit on a black man then dont deflect when it’s time to shit on a white man. And I never asked you anything other than will you keep the same energy now that a black woman was involved.

Hold yourself to your standard. If you don’t want deflection when it’s time to shit on a black man then dont deflect when it’s time to shit on a white man. And I never asked you anything other than will you keep the same energy now that a black woman was involved.

The person being shitted on is a whole pedophile in our community. But by your standard we cant talk about his shit without talking about every predator. But yall dont discuss sex crimes period. Yall saying just dont discuss the shit. Yall aint pro black forreal.

Back