Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Please tell me exactly what I'm in denial of? Am I in denial because I don't believe ONE charge being in jeopardy is worth a knee jerk reaction? Serious question.

I'm not pro Bill by any means BUT that nigga got convicted of a crime 35yrs ago with no real proof but he say she say. Just think about that and this Weinstein cracka about to skate and he be he done touched Oscar winner's butt hahaha
The one they convicted him of is from 2005 & it was sexual assault. She said she was with him and told him she felt sick, then he gave her 3 pills (he claims they were benadryl) then she felt weak and he fingered her.

https://lawandcrime.com/celebrity/judge-may-dismiss-count-in-harvey-weinstein-case/

Judge May Dismiss Count in Weinstein Criminal Case After New Evidence Comes to Light

Prosecutors with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office are preparing to go to court on Thursday for the criminal case against Harvey Weinstein, but their case may be in some trouble after the discovery of what could be exculpatory evidence. The case against the disgraced movie producer is based on allegations from three different women, but reports say a written account from one of them give the impression that her experience may have been consensual.

A source with law enforcement told the New York Post that one of Lucia Evans‘ former employers handed over a written account from an office computer that might tell a different story from what Evans told the grand jury.Evans has accused Weinstein of forcing her to perform oral sex on him in 2004.

Prosecutors were reportedly torn over what to do next, in light of the new evidence.

“The writings indicate it was consensual, friendly,” a source told the Post. “It has caused a split [in the DA’sOffice], some believe the charges should be dropped and that there’s a problem [with this complainant].”

The source said that the Manhattan DA’s Office ultimately decided to move forward.

At Thursday’s court appearance, the judge is expected to announce whether he will dismiss the count related to Evans’ allegations.

This comes after prosecutors hit another setback, in the form of allegations that a lead detective on the case may have “coached” a witness before she appeared before the grand jury, according to ABC News.

In addition to the three allegations in this case, Weinstein has faced accusations of sexual harassment and assault from dozens of actresses, including Rose McGowan, Salma Hayek, Annabella Sciorra, and Gwyneth Paltrow.

So there are 3 allegations in Harvey W new york case and 2 out of 3 got problems? One might actually be dismissed today. Might as well go ahead and put Harvey W face on this gif
IdioticAccurateInsect-max-1mb.gif

so all the NDA contracts dont mean shit?

liike i said before....harvey gave them careers ..bill only gave them a high and a finger.

the two i think are the most guilty as giving the ass to get in with harvey is

jennifer lawrence
and emma stone

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/weinstein-lawyers-new-attempt-sex-assault-case-dismissal

Weinstein’s Lawyers Make New Attempt To Get Sex Assault Case Dismissed

NEW YORK (AP) — Harvey Weinstein’s lawyers are making a new attempt to get the New York sexual assault case against him dismissed.

The former Hollywood producer’s attorneys say in a court filing Monday his indictment was “irreparably tainted by police misconduct,” among other problems.

Weinstein’s attorneys want a dismissal — or a hearing on what they call “the extent of the misconduct.”

The Manhattan district attorney’s office declined to comment. Police say the evidence against Weinstein “is compelling and strong.”

Weinstein was originally charged with assaulting three women. A charge involving one woman was dismissed after prosecutors said a detective advised a witness to suppress doubts concerning whether that alleged encounter was consensual.

Then prosecutors said the same detective told another Weinstein accuser she could delete material from her cellphones before giving them to prosecutors. They say no information was deleted.

Back