Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Dv6yI1iW0AEUFfd.jpg

Why they aint explain wtf they let her get married?

I get her defending her daughter’s legacy but it’s a pretty much undisputed fact that he actually married her when she was 15... so it’s not a slight against Aaliyah for someone to say they were fu*king. If you were always there and always around then how did your 15 year old daughter manage to marry a predator?

All this shit is messed up and there's too many layers to this to fit in one post. From aaliayh's moms knowing about the creepy shit, to the wife just now speaking out after staying with the nigga over a decade after the tapes came out and after the aaliyah shit, to woody allen, polanski, etc walking around chillin, but cosby n kellz catching all the heat.

A lot of mixed feelings.

All I know is that if they make him as scary as they made Dr.dre in that Michele movie I'm here for it.

I'll be honest and i know this not the popular opinion........BUT if any of these chicks fucked with R. Kelly AFTER the pedo tape then I do not feel sorry for them. You knew the nigga was weirdo but still decided to hang with him then oh well.

Also on a different note........Puffy baby momma Misa was 16 and he was 24 when he got her pregnant with Justin

I'll be honest and i know this not the popular opinion........BUT if any of these chicks fucked with R. Kelly AFTER the pedo tape then I do not feel sorry for them. You knew the nigga was weirdo but still decided to hang with him then oh well.

Also on a different note........Puffy baby momma Misa was 16 and he was 24 when he got her pregnant with Justin
yep

Fuck this broad. So, you tellin me, it's not enough to go after R., but trying to throw everyone who ever collab'd with the muhfucker under the bus too?

Nah. Stop letting these Cac broads dictate who you'll like and dislike off of association. Fuck HER.

Nah fuck that. Yes everybody that worked with dude after the tape dropped is putting money over morals.(like all Americans) but i give no damns for oeople being called out for workong with him. It aint gonna hurt them.

I mean we know this how predators slide when everybody round you knows wassup but wont speak on it.

I feel like this might ge why jay z had him maced back in the day

"The door flew open on the bus. Robert was having sex with Aaliyah"

When that girl made that statement it sort of tore me up. This man met her when she was 12....He was fucking her. I caant even type rigfht noww

Last edited:
You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson was a song written by R. Kelly about an underage girl that he was abusing and got pregnant.

Back