Welcome To aBlackWeb

Busta Starts 2019 Getting Into An Altercation

big buss in the city like that w/ no security

you gone get pressed sometimes....he's just a man at the end of the day

they all sound drunk af too

I didnt see no fear or flight look.....nigga woulda got down if they touched the belly

speakin of.....just added this to the workout playlist the other day

giphy.gif

Looks like dude swallowed a bowling ball lol Thats what happens when you stop taking roids and dont work it off right...
It was only like a year when all them, busta, timbo, 50 cent were all in prime steroid shape lol. Niggas had no workout ethic to keep it going haha.

Last edited:
@Lurk Rambis Dre was in Rambo shape for a while too around the 'Detox myth' era haha

TBF 50 and Nelly are still in great shape, if they arnt on steroids I would guess they are at least on TRT, once you get past mid 30's chances are your testosterone levels are lacking... Schitt if I was had that kinda money Im getting the best Dr's and P.T's to have me looking like a chizzled sculpture haha

@Lurk Rambis Dre was in Rambo shape for a while too around the 'Detox myth' era haha

TBF 50 and Nelly are still in great shape, if they arnt on steroids I would guess they are at least on TRT, once you get past mid 30's chances are your testosterone levels are lacking... Schitt if I was had that kinda money Im getting the best Dr's and P.T's to have me looking like a chizzled sculpture haha
Lol facts I forgot about dre (no pun)

Back