Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Spacey Gets 3 New Sexual Assault Allegations

For being railroaded and convicted in the court of public opinion just based off accusations.
I mean.....the person took pics of the assualt?
Took pics of someone unzipping your pants and reaching in. Took pics?

Took they phone out and took pics.

I'm not here to defend....but that sounds crazy to me.

An as for this relating to Cosby....it doesn't.
I don't care if someone or cosby was accused. My problem is black men not looking at the lack of evidence and more to the speech to convict him and talk shit.

Drugging and raping over 60 women isn't "sexual relations".
Except he didnt drug and rape over 60 women. 60 women have come forward with accusations of "rape, drug-facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, child sexual abuse, and sexual misconduct" from 1965 to 2008.
Crazy how they're now labeling Cosby the most prolific rapist in modern history, but only a few women accused him of rape. And at the same time the Golden State Killer who they recently caught, raped more than 50 women and killed 13 that they know of, but hes forgotten.

Except he didnt drug and rape over 60 women. 60 women have come forward with accusations of "rape, drug-facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, child sexual abuse, and sexual misconduct" from 1965 to 2008.
Crazy how they're now labeling Cosby the most prolific rapist in modern history, but only a few women accused him of rape. And at the same time the Golden State Killer who they recently caught, raped more than 50 women and killed 13 that they know of, but hes forgotten.
But dudes he say don't name your kids shaniqua?

If not, he's good.

Back