Then they struggle to erase any proof that I came from suffrin'
Now they hate I survived every trick by hustlin'
I stay on my G, we don't cease fire or die
Get your whole family hog tied
Nigga you small fries

Nas and bep - back2hiphop

Is little buddy a little soft?
Did you get in trouble because of this.
He not gay at all. He don’t even act soft.
I’m not dumb enough to say something that’s gonna cost me my job. I told the students he wasn’t gay when they kept calling him gay.

I ain’t get in trouble per se. His mama did call up to the school saying I called her son gay and that’s unprofessional of me. So I had to write a statement about it. He was called gay by them kids a week ago. Within that week he been hanging with me and helping me out and got the nerve to lie on me. He can’t say mfn thing to me.

Last year a student lied on me and said I told the whole grade her mama was in jail. I ain’t even know her mama was in jail.

He not gay at all. He don’t even act soft.
I’m not dumb enough to say something that’s gonna cost me my job. I told the students he wasn’t gay when they kept calling him gay.

I ain’t get in trouble per se. His mama did call up to the school saying I called her son gay and that’s unprofessional of me. So I had to write a statement about it. He was called gay by them kids a week ago. Within that week he been hanging with me and helping me out and got the nerve to lie on me. He can’t say mfn thing to me.

Last year a student lied on me and said I told the whole grade her mama was in jail. I ain’t even know her mama was in jail.
What kinda shit is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back