Welcome To aBlackWeb

CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill For Speaking The Truth About Israel...

Marc Lamont is a very knowledgeable and powerful brother on the media circuit that represented the African American voice real well. I respect him a lot. I also work for that network, so I saw a ton of him and have nothing but respect for him; as for the network; well, that's a different story...a bit more complex

Most non blacks in foreign countries are racist
tenor.gif

You got a point lmao

Last edited:
yall do know....they are pushing the jew agenda here in europe.
re-educating about the holocaust and saying how jews are being attacked...

Most people dont know shit about the the connective tissue of liberation movements and how blacks and other groups across the globe have linked up and are supportive of each other.. but quickly latch on to any negative sentiment that arises from people within group.. but wont attribute that leak of logic from within.. 100% of any people are not on board.. including us..

Marc got shafted.. you cant criticize Jewish people without getting swooped down on. you cant call them out on their bullshit at all or its anti-antisemitism

said that to say this.. there are jews that rock with a notion of fairness and solidarity but the most powerful /vocal element is on some bullshit there is a thin line between zionism/white supremacy it should be called out every single time

His mistake was that he got too comfortable and spoke out of turn. He only has 2 jobs at CNN, one is to put a black voice on white liberal talking points and two to say the stuff white folks can’t say. He felt comfortable enough to say anti Israel things in public and the Jewish owned CNN immediately fired him, and I respect them for it. They don’t let no perceived disrespect slide (even though he wasn’t saying anything bad about Israel) that’s what a code looks like.

Here’s a video that I know you’ll love. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw this already.

Nah, I don't "love" it and I take absolutely no enjoyment of seeing black people who wake up to the misgivings of white Christianity and how they become "conscious" of the detrimental affects of white supremacy ...
only to have this newfound awareness/consciousness manipulated by these frauds,con artists, hustlers, scammers and charlatans exploiting our struggle for their personal financial gain$$. Damn near having cult like control over their followers. All while masquerading it as ""pro-blackness""

When you really think about it....it's actually very sad. And these guys are more despicable than the Pastor Pimps in the churches

Nah, I don't "love" it and I take absolutely no enjoyment of seeing black people who wake up to the misgivings of white Christianity and how they become "conscious" of the detrimental affects of white supremacy ...
only to have this newfound awareness/consciousness manipulated by these frauds,con artists, hustlers, scammers and charlatans exploiting our struggle for their personal financial gain$$. Damn near having cult like control over their followers. All while masquerading it as ""pro-blackness""

When you really think about it....it's actually very sad. And these guys are more despicable than the Pastor Pimps in the churches
So in your opinion who out there that speaks on these issues are thorough in your eyes?

Revisionist history. Marc also tried to push that narrative that Malcolm X was gay, tried to discredit Frances Cress Welsing, and has been suspect on other occasions. Soooo,aside from that, he was “powerful” because he contributed to CNN? Maybe your “powerful” standards are just low. Sure, buddy.
Nah, dude. Just cause you might not be on point all the time doesn't take you off point. I listened a lot to this guy cause it was my job and I'm gonna go the route of not insulting you but giving you the credit that you must not have heard a lot of this guy speak, meaning at least 20 different debates from him; cause if you heard this guy you wouldn't be ignorant enough to say my standards of judgment are low based on your ignorance

Nah, dude. Just cause you might not be on point all the time doesn't take you off point. I listened a lot to this guy cause it was my job and I'm gonna go the route of not insulting you but giving you the credit that you must not have heard a lot of this guy speak, meaning at least 20 different debates from him; cause if you heard this guy you wouldn't be ignorant enough to say my standards of judgment are low based on your ignorance

In actuality Hill NEVER said anything disrespectful or denigrating about Dr. Francis. He praised her work while also mentioning he disagreed with some of her views. Which is fair enough.
But the fake woke hotep so-called "conscious community" cult...uh crowd used that as an opportunity to twist and misinterpret his words as him "disrespecting" Dr. Francis all together.
Ironically enough it's pretty much what the Zionists are doing to him now,calling him "antisemitic" for his comments on the mistreatment of Palestine people

Back