Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Meek Mill - Championships

Man usually the production is the best part of Meek Mill s projects ..... but shit badly sampling songs we still listen to religiously today and throwing 808s underneath the samples ain’t it....dudes gotta learn how lay bass lines down cuz damn near every song is sitting on top of 808s

Still a solid project tho but I was expecting a classic ....this was prolly my first time being excited for a Meek album

Btw the shit w Drake was awful

Shit still not on Google music

I tweeted this to them and they sent me a link to a meek radio station named champions

Bout to cancel my subscription. I'm sick of this shit

Uptown, is ass.

The Cardi track, is ass.

Whats Free, Now this shit is getting lazy, Game did this formula better on 1992 and Doc 2.

Might not finish this album.

Hov bodied that shit tho.

Respect the Game, wtf yo. *Big mad face*

Future track, automatic skip.

Championship, ain't that sample from Meek and Game collab, The Soundtrack. Straight shenanigans right now.

Drake came in with the bullshit flow, skip.

Almost slipped, herb shit.

No Kodack Black verse, smh

24/7, another ass jacking for beats sample.

Oodles O Noodles Babies best track so far, who else sampled this beat?

Who is "Weezy outta here" ? He's a trash producer. 21 Savage track, skip.

100 Summers, I hate this flow. Horrible hook.

Wit the Shit is shit.

Stuck in My Ways is 100% true, Meek has not grown as an Artist.

Why isn't Jeremih more popular? Dangerous best female track on here.

Cold Hearted 2 is Meek 101. Heard it all before.

Meek Mill Championship - 2 mics out of 5.

TRASH.

On first listen, this gets a 7.

Intro, Oodles O' Noodles babies, What's Free go hard as fuck, but there's alot of filler and repetitive droning here. Half this album could've been put out as a mixtape leading up to the release.

Trauma is the best beat on this shit, but there's like five emcess that'll murder that, starting with Kendrick, Ghost, and Jada.

Cuz he made a sub par product that we don’t benefit from in any way shape or form? Lmao come on man
What was the last album "benefitted" you from b?

After you realized you ain't like it, what's the purpose of keep coming in here?

MJ could have summed his 'review' up in 1 post.

Yall should like yall hating to hate at this point

What was the last album "benefitted" you from b?

After you realized you ain't like it, what's the purpose of keep coming in here?

MJ could have summed his 'review' up in 1 post.

Yall should like yall hating to hate at this point

The same reason u keep addressing the man s opinion....y don’t u ignore it and keep enjoying the album?

Back