OUT NOW Meek Mill - Championships

Nice but to many features

And I dont like he got a song with Cardi. That aint it bruh

giphy.gif

Not bad at all. Not as dope as W&L off first listen

Skipping Almost slipped and the Fab joint

Gonna listen again tomorrow

Why you want Jay to hate Ye sooooo bad?

Lol go back to the Nas thread, I was hype af, despite all the fuck shit Ye was doing.

Musically, Ye fell off.

With that said, unlike Nas, Jay wouldn't waste his time spitting over trash beats. If they do collab, it should atleast be somewhat good.

Lol go back to the Nas thread, I was hype af, despite all the fuck shit Ye was doing.

Musically, Ye fell off.

With that said, unlike Nas, Jay wouldn't waste his time spitting over trash beats. If they do collab, it should atleast be somewhat good.
I'm not doing this with you today fam....

It’s definitely some dope shit on here...never been a big Meek fan but I like some of his tracks...I actually like tha “refurbished beats” songs tha best probably so far...could do with out a few of tha features and as much as I’ve complained recently about shorter albums this shit too long super pause and a justifiable nh...all in all I’ll prolly listen to about 7-8 tracks off this...not bad

S/N: Meek still sound like a newer version of Treach to me lol

Musically, Ye fell off.

Jay was spitting on trash Kanye beats when that nigga was still producing heat

Back