Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Jungle Book as a story just isn't that good to me, so I wasn't super into the live action movie other than the effects.

Lion King story on the other hand is off the chain so this will definitely be a winner.

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao1_500.gif

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao2_540.gif

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao7_540.gif

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao3_540.gif

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao4_540.gif

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao5_540.gif

tumblr_pimb2vS70c1uelgxao6_540.gif

Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

The Jungle Book as a story just isn't that good to me, so I wasn't super into the live action movie other than the effects.

Lion King story on the other hand is off the chain so this will definitely be a winner.

'
You don't like the Jungle Book movie? That's kinda crazy. The story is good to me, but it's not really deep enough to me to dislike. When I was little, I was mad that Mowgli gave up the jungle after seeing that chick. Then I got a little older and understood.

Watching Jungle Book off GP

Hopefully Riki Tiki Tavi on deck

'
You don't like the Jungle Book movie? That's kinda crazy. The story is good to me, but it's not really deep enough to me to dislike. When I was little, I was mad that Mowgli gave up the jungle after seeing that chick. Then I got a little older and understood.
Nah, I'm not a big fan of it, never have been. I don't hate it, but it's not that great a story to me.

Back