There were a lot of good shows and movies that came out this year

I'm thinking the categories should be

Best movie
Best show
Best new show
Best documentary
Best actor
Best actress

I'm willing to add a couple more but nothing too over the top. Not trying to give out 20 awards. This will be an all encompassing list that includes Netflix, Amazon, network TV, etc...

@Goldie will tweet the winners via the ABW social media accounts

I'm also open to the idea of having separate awards for the various platforms like Netflix and Amazon because I realize there is a ton of content that actually gets lost due to the volume of shit being released

Please limit your nominations to 3 per category.

I have terrible memory, will post my picks when it gets more active haha. Dope idea though, an ABW Oscar's.

Would be cool for netflix/Amazon/hulu to get their own categories though.

I tried to watch Sneaky Pete but couldn't make it past ep 2. That shit was ridiculously unrealistic.

My list will depend on when the awards begin.

If the awards begins now (end of nov), then i think we should make it dec 17-nov 18.

My list will depend on when the awards begin.

If the awards begins now (end of nov), then i think we should make it dec 17-nov 18.
When you trying to finalize the awards in the record store

I'm also open to the idea of having separate awards for the various platforms like Netflix and Amazon because I realize there is a ton of content that actually gets lost due to the volume of shit being released
your own words bruh

Best Series: Seven Seconds, Taboo, Stranger Things, Love Is.
Movies: Molly's Game, Upgrade, Game Night, All the Money in the World

I don't know when all those debuted but those are some of the best things I saw this year.

Back