Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass Shooting Reported At Bar In Thousand Oaks, CA. 12 people dead.

It was college night at a country music bar.

Seeing these parents on tv is sad. One dude was talking about his son, got a call, left to take it and broke down... got the news his son was killed. He was 22.

Dude came in, pulled his gun out and blasted the woman at the front desk, then the bouncer, then everyone else. There was a cop right outside assigning someone a ticket, he ran in and was immediately killed. Then he continued. Then killed himself it seems.

He was also chucking smoke bombs around. They’re saying tall, stocky white male, wearing all black; black boots, pants, trench coat and ski mask. Shooting stance the whole time.

Last edited:
I don't know what Is more sad the fact we are becoming desensitized to all this or the fact nothing will change

I tuned into the news on Tues to get an update on the votes and within the first 10 mins of the show they reported on atleast 8 different murders/kidnappings.

Reminded me why I don't watch that shit.

This is some sad shit.......in essence there was a cop there with a gun and he still got shot so this negates the theory of having someone armed there......RIP to those involved.....shit

People please:

- get you a CCW and take classes as needed
- keep your head on a swivel for situational awareness purposes when out in public
- never sit in the front of a restaurant or public place by the front door.......I always sit near the table closest to the kitchen so you can cautiously go out the backdoor if need be
- only visit places you are familiar with as far as the layout is with regards to windows, doors, exit points, etc
- have a rally point where you and your family/friends can meet at in the event you get separated trying to escape

People please:

- keep your head on a swivel for situational awareness purposes when out in public
- never sit in the front of a restaurant or public place by the front door.......I always sit near the table closest to the kitchen so you can cautiously go out the backdoor if need be
- only visit places you are familiar with as far as the layout is with regards to windows, doors, exit points, etc
- have a rally point where you and your family/friends can meet at in the event you get separated trying to escape

LEAVE AMERICA. THIS SHIT AIN'T HAPPENING REGULARLY NOWHERE ELSE ON EARTH. DA FUCK.

Fixed that for you.

This is some sad shit.......in essence there was a cop there with a gun and he still got shot so this negates the theory of having someone armed there......RIP to those involved.....shit

People please:

or we can just profile white dudes.

other places got problems too....dont get me started bruh.

you been cool as of late....but ill go to the trunk if i must

Go ahead. Pop it. Tell me about a country that has mass shootings every week.
Miss me with that per capita bullshit too. Pop your trunk for good ol' Merica.

Back