Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 trying to buy jarules publishing

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member

50 Cent is planning on delivering the DEATH BLOW to rival rapper Ja Rule - by buying the rights to all his music.

The rapper/mogul is reported to be currently in talks to purchase the masters and publishing to all of Ja Rule's hit records.

According to online reports, 50 Cent is closing in on buying all of the masters and publishing rights to multiple hit records that Ja made during his heyday.

There's no word yet on price, but online reports say that Curtis Jackson may pay as much as 7 figures for the songs. The report claims that 50 is negotiating directly with with Def Jam, which owns the rights to most of Ja Rule's music.

If 50 is successful in the purchase, 50 will receive royalties every time that Ja Rule's classic records get a streamed or sold. Additionally, Ja Rule could have to pay 50 Cent every time he performs one of the songs in public - and that includes in concert.

This isn't the first time that 50 used his fortune to HIT BACK at his longtime rival Ja Rule. Last week 50 told fans that he was buying 200 front row tickets, in order to ensure that Ja Rule’s show would be empty.

That's not true fam lol

I'll debate you about this shit later tho
ok....well while i wait i will thru the first shots.

supreme is the one that tried to kill 50 the first time and then black child tried to stab him with a butterknife.
that sounds like twice to me.

ok....well while i wait i will thru the first shots.

supreme is the one that tried to kill 50 the first time and then black child tried to stab him with a butterknife.
that sounds like twice to me.

That is where you go wrong. Supreme wasn't Ja peoples for real. That shit between 50 and Supreme ain't have shit to do with Ja.

Last edited:
50 been watching Billions on Showtime.

This was basically a scenario on the show. Ax the owner of a venture capital/investment firm was having issues with a Fed prosecutor. The prosecutor fell on some BS hard times and had to sell this First Edition set of rare books. Ax heard about this. Ax used a proxy to buy the Fed prosecutor books, then Ax told his secretary to find someone to find all the other First Edition set of those same books all over the world and buy those to. So once the Fed prosecutor got their finances together again they would never be able to buy those books again.

That shit was great to me and I think what 50 is doing is great as well.

Fuck it he don't like that nigga.

50 been watching Billions on Showtime.

This was basically a scenario on the show. Ax the owner of a venture capital/investment firm was having issues with a Fed prosecutor. The prosecutor fell on some BS hard times and had to sell this First Edition set of rare books. Ax heard about this. Ax used a proxy to buy the Fed prosecutor books, then Ax told his secretary to find someone to find all the other First Edition set of those same books all over the world and buy those to. So once the Fed prosecutor got their finances together again they would never be able to buy those books again.

That shit was great to me and I think what 50 is doing is great as well.

Fuck it he don't like that nigga.
you got any records nigga?

just asking...i dont want no smoke or nothing

this is a complete dick move but at the same time 50's at a point where using muscle and bullets no longer makes sense. He ain't a street cat anymore so you have to stop thinking like one. This is a purely business move aimed at taking down a competing business. To eliminate the competition, you get rid of their income streams and, if possible, make it so they end up owing you money.

Back