Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Mac Miller

bitchass Fentanyl

just go ahead and shut that shit down

I know they'll just rename it in a couple years but this had got to be the deadliest shit out

when u see the F word, there's been a death

never heard of that shit until people started dying

bitchass Fentanyl

I know they'll just rename it in a couple years but this had got to be the deadliest shit out

What all do you know about it? Please explain. This my first time hearing of it.

Shit is sad man dude know he was dying so he was praying to make it or for forgiveness damn.

Yeah they lace that shit in coke.

A girl I went to hs with died a couple years ago due to fentanyl being laced in the coke.

bitchass Fentanyl

:hahaha:
Screenshot_2018-11-05-12-10-27_1.png
Childish-Gamino-This-Is-America.gif

bitchass Fentanyl

What all do you know about it? Please explain. This my first time hearing of it.

Shit is sad man dude know he was dying so he was praying to make it or for forgiveness damn.

a few grains of sand worth of fent is enough to kill you, so if his coke was laced he had no chance

Coke and liquor is a terrible mixture in general.

We all have done it but once u look up what u actually do to your body while u are tryn catch that high its not worth it.

Take care yourself yall

nah I made a whole rant about the laced shit before I realized they said pills were there

he could have had fentanyl pills

but yeah, the people lacing shit with it need to drop dead

the only reason I ruled that out (and I have no idea for sure), but i've always figured rich people kept good, reliable sources for "clean" good quality drugs...and if not they got test kits....just cant see why anyone rich wouldnt do that

so i dont think he unknowingly blew it.....there's too many games to be played in that world he's been a part of for a while.....he undoubtedly knew better than that

there are lots of rich people who take them pills tho.....im sure the percs and oxy's lose their punch after a while

Coke and liquor is a terrible mixture in general.

We all have done it but once u look up what u actually do to your body while u are tryn catch that high its not worth it.

Take care yourself yall

i've always read and heard that......but i've also never seen people do coke and NOT drink lol

thats like pb & j being a deadly combo smh

Fentanyl has been around for some years now, but its definitely been getting more popular as of late.

Its an opioid pain killer. Shit is no joke and way stronger than any other opiate on the market like Oxycotin, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Dilaudid, etc. I think it was primarily created to help cancer patients get through chemo, but they said the same shit about Oxycotin.

Because it is available through prescription, a lot of drug dealers have been using it to cut heroin, but they dont do a very good job all the time and overdo it, thus causing overdoses. Fentanyl is so powerful that typical doses are .25 or .50 of a milligram.

This could be considered a lethal dose a fentanyl to people who have no tolerance:

1280px-Fentanyl._2_mg._A_lethal_dose_in_most_people.jpg

That had to be laced into the coke w/o his knowledge. And the position he was in cut off all circulation, blood and airflow. Damn. Fuckin Mac...
Fucked up thing is i dont think it was. Dude had been openly taking codeine for the longest time. Was only a matter of time before he upgraded. That prescription bottle definitely wasnt for the booze or coke. Seen many interviews where dude seemed dipped af and slurred speech.

He always kind of talked funny though since he first came out so i could be wrong. I think he knew he had fentanyl though.

Back