Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get involved in the bitch war?

Innocent bystander mayne.

Needed some new headphones so I walked in the ABW store.

As soon as I walked in, KP shot me as she was robbing the spot. Smh.

These ABW skreets is real outchea.

tumblr_nnf77irbmE1rb8gauo1_500.gif

Last year I bought a guy a shirt that he posted on Facebook. The shirt was something that fit his personality. He was shocked to find out I bought it for him. Saturday, that same guy surprised me with a purple toaster. That made my damn day. I didn't want a gift in return but to receive one was wonderful. I'm an avid gift giver, it's a gift and a curse. There are so many guys out here that have never been given a random gift or a just because gift and it blows my mind. So many women think men are supposed to just gift and gift and gift and these same women hardly do anything in return. Men like gifts too and men need to be spoiled just the same.

Last year I bought a guy a shirt that he posted on Facebook. The shirt was something that fit his personality. He was shocked to find out I bought it for him. Saturday, that same guy surprised me with a purple toaster. That made my damn day. I didn't want a gift in return but to receive one was wonderful. I'm an avid gift giver, it's a gift and a curse. There are so many guys out here that have never been given a random gift or a just because gift and it blows my mind. So many women think men are supposed to just gift and gift and gift and these same women hardly do anything in return. Men like gifts too and men need to be spoiled just the same.
tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

I so agree with this too!!I always surprise my man just to do so. Always ask him what he wants for Christmas/birthday. He never really knows he is so used to getting his stuff himself. Spoil him good
I hate women who think the way you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back