Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick HOH MVP Nominee?

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt

Kap kept it pimpin

notice how the cave ape tried to clown bruh on his approach, only to say the hussy went for it anyways lol

they graspin at straws to tarnish his name smh

"What I want to do & what I'm going to do are two different things"

tenor.gif

we never got to truly know what kap was capable of.
i think once he got his loot he slowed a bit...which i can understand but things can turn around for anyone,.
the way people treating homie is foul as fuck.

i need to get a kap jersey to wear at white events like i do my unapologetically black shirt.

we never got to truly know what kap was capable of.
i think once he got his loot he slowed a bit...which i can understand but things can turn around for anyone,.
the way people treating homie is foul as fuck.

i need to get a kap jersey to wear at white events like i do my unapologetically black shirt.
His decline came when Harbaugh left the niners, cause the new coach didn't like his style as he was not a traditional QBs i.e pocket passer. It was the front office that put the niners where they are today.

Cliff notes please
She put out a book airing out kap,trey songs chris brown, lil uzi and somebody else. She said kap forced her hand by saying if you want to see me you'll get your own plane ticket to where I'm at. And that's about it. It's a 3 min video though

By if I was famous id have en sign a contract no cell, no communication mofos will think she went missing

Back