Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

drop a shell for those we advised not to tell
love to Miss B but I'll see ya pops in hell
she called the cops and her pops,then her pops took my glocks
still shocked i might be locked, time ticking with the tocks.
past the rocks on my watch, like passing rocks on the block
my hooks quick clean and mean, your 2 fronts gone like pac

she called the cops and her pops,then her pops took my glocks
still shocked i might be locked, time ticking with the tocks.
past the rocks on my watch, like passing rocks on the block
my hooks quick clean and mean, your 2 fronts gone like pac

Yall niggas need to make this a thing

Im in state greens but I dont play for the Bucks,
Coach pulled out the scissors said I aint make the cut,
Got people screaming free Loso,
But judge waving his fingers saying 'I dont know so'

i thought he went and turned himself in after he came home and had the scissors out.

Don't get me to lying.I know he went to jail at some point.IDK if he went to jail for the video of him with the scissors or whatever.

I know she had already filed a report about getting beat before that video.

1011-fabolous-emily-b-tmz-comp-3.jpg
Fabolous and his baby mama's father agreed to let bygones be bygones shortly after that on-camera confrontation where Fab made death threats ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the rapper and Emily B tell TMZ ... as heated as the argument was back on March 28, Fab and Emily's dad connected the very next day. We're told they discussed how things got out of hand, and said they would bury the hatchet. They've been hanging out together like family ... just like they used to before they went toe-to-toe.

What makes this awkward now is the fact Fabolous was just indicted for allegedly assaulting Emily, and for threatening to shoot her dad during that frightening driveway exchange.

TMZ got the video showing Fabolous fly into a rage while brandishing a pair of scissors, and yelling about shooting Emily and her father.

We're told Fab and Emily's father are so tight now, he's even willing to testify on Fab's behalf if the case goes to trial. As we've told you, Emily and Fabolous are still together. Likewise, our sources say he and her father were best friends before the incident, and remain that way now.

Oh, and we're told those reports Fab and Emily are married ... are false.

Back