Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watch Boston Dynamics’ humanoid robot leap up massive steps like it’s nothing

Idk...that asimo looks like tryna compare Nintendo shit with xbox/ps.

Like boston dynamics robots are gonna rise up and asimo gonna be in the house serving drinks and playing tic tac toe

Same shit I was thinking

BD looks fluid as fuck running around

Idk...that asimo looks like tryna compare Nintendo shit with xbox/ps.

Like boston dynamics robots are gonna rise up and asimo gonna be in the house serving drinks and playing tic tac toe

The point is that Amerifats are pissing themselves like an excited dog over Boston Dynamics getting to this point whereas Honda had it poppin like this 10 years ago. We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the curve when it comes to robotics and it's probably going to stay that way.

The point is that Amerifats are pissing themselves like an excited dog over Boston Dynamics getting to this point whereas Honda had it poppin like this 10 years ago. We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the curve when it comes to robotics and it's probably going to stay that way.

I geeeet it, but regardless of when it happens, Americas gonna look for ways to weaponize/militarize it. While Japan looks for a way to fuck theirs, or dress it like mario.

Lol that's what made me think of metalhead
i swear i saw the
tenor.gif
face when it did that.

@konceptjones
You said the Japs got this?

This what the homie says

He ain't got time for foolishness

Now finish him, Atlas

Look at the difference tho: Japan's shit is basically ready for commercial sale. Shit looks like a finished product whereas Boston Dynamics looks like a prototype. The Japanese shit has been miniaturized and the technology has already made it's way into other places plus there's a fit and polish to what you see in their shit. Yeah they wanna be weirdos and make 'em fuckable and all that, but think about what that actually means: They've gone far beyond walking and running up stairs and have moved on to more functional areas. They're done proving the technology works and have moved on to applying it.

And now Korean's are on to shit like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Shit's like Hammer Industries trying to copy Tony Stark's Iron Man suit

Look at the difference tho: Japan's shit is basically ready for commercial sale. Shit looks like a finished product whereas Boston Dynamics looks like a prototype. The Japanese shit has been miniaturized and the technology has already made it's way into other places plus there's a fit and polish to what you see in their shit. Yeah they wanna be weirdos and make 'em fuckable and all that, but think about what that actually means: They've gone far beyond walking and running up stairs and have moved on to more functional areas. They're done proving the technology works and have moved on to applying it.

And now Korean's are on to shit like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Shit's like Hammer Industries trying to copy Tony Stark's Iron Man suit

nah....nigga thats just cheating

Back