Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

Yall should watch his Big Boy interview from the Ye release in Wyoming.

I think that interview was very telling. He was already having troubles before but the bipolar diagnosis plus mental hospitalization really fucked him up.

He said being diagnosed took away his superpowers. He seemed lost.
this is where i think shit from them hoes come into play.....
he aint crazy enough to have kids........

i hate when they finally hit destruct on him.

kim got him by the balls and they gonna clean him out.....

the ground work is already laid.

he is mentally incapable of caring for kids and can not be there for his wife.....divorce because of irreca whatever differences.

alimony, child support, front row lakers tickets. and all the homes...

they gonna leave the nigga with his maga hat and 10% yeezy royalties.

two years tops

Hoax. I hope Kanye is doing all this just to later say:
"I fooled y'all. I showed America what it was like to be a sell-out and play on the side of supporting REpublicans and Trump just to show them and sell-outs how easy it is for me to see things from their perspective. I did it to make a mockery of myself and the things they stand for. I did it to show I was legitimately accepted and embraced, and it got me all the way up to the President of the United States. Now that y'all seen it I"m back on my George Bush don't care for black people Taylor Swift Beyonce shit. Fuck what y'all stand for. The act is over. Makaveli. I'm back. I got that money as a sellout to invest in the revolution."
I really hope this is his plan, but somehow I'm thinking it isn't. I think he is a victim of exactly how White Americans and African Americans should feel from our society, status-quo, and education system that teaches us how we should be viewed and view the world.

"I fooled y'all. I showed America what it was like to be a sell-out and play on the side of supporting REpublicans and Trump just to show them and sell-outs how easy it is for me to see things from their perspective. I did it to make a mockery of myself and the things they stand for. I did it to show I was legitimately accepted and embraced, and it got me all the way up to the President of the United States. Now that y'all seen it I"m back on my George Bush don't care for black people Taylor Swift Beyonce shit. Fuck what y'all stand for. The act is over. Makaveli. I'm back. I got that money as a sellout to invest in the revolution."
I really hope this is his plan, but somehow I'm thinking it isn't. I think he is a victim of exactly how White Americans and African Americans should feel from our society, status-quo, and education system that teaches us how we should be viewed and view the world.

What would that accomplish ?

That's more damaging I acted like this to expose the system and to do this I talked Down my people history and made it ok for racist to feel empowered by my endorsement.

Look how proud fox news is no hoax can cover this up

You can't be serious fam

Stop

Back