Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

The fall of Kanye West is a sad moment for hip hop. Fuck the music, this dude is damaging the culture on another level.

WHAT?!?!?!
Kanye doesn't make or break hip-hop culture not one bit, he isn't the end all be all... What are you talking about my G?

I am only sad for what has become of Kanye, but the culture will continue with or without him and that's that.

That nigga know black folk love Thanksgiving and hoping our happy spirits will give him the pass on all this trump shit by then lol.

I’ll assume you’re referring to his comments on the 13th amendment which allows slavery of prisoners. From my understanding there’s still chain gangs in the south. I understood that as soon as he said it, why didn’t you? Who’s really the problem?

People assuming if the 13th amendment was abolished the man wouldn’t find a way to profit off our backs & institute bondage are idiots. They worked the system once, they’d do it again.

I'm not even gonna read this thread to see who's defending Kanye's bullshit SMMFH. That woman is controlling his career at this point and is gonna leave him soon as she sees there's nothing more to gain from him.

He was fucking up before her though.

Kanye’s jealousy of Jay Z has destroyed him.

Jay wifed Beyoncé, then has a kid and had the media going nuts, so Kanye tried to do the same by marrying Kim Kardashian and having a kid hoping for the same type of positive media. He didn’t receive it.

Chatty patty shit...

Back