Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Addresses Some of The Guys Who Smashed His Wife

Ye might just be a lil too grown and cool for this rap shit......lil too open and comfortable ( and its a shame that cant be allowed, I know)

he's not saying anything wrong....if speaking among men in a general sense

but the rap game has never been all friendly and everybody's bros and we cant say this or that cuz it might hurt feelings

it dont HAVE to be beef or disrespectful even but niggas gone say what they want

nobody's ever come out (until now) like aight that was harsh bro.....rap or not, thats negative and it makes me sad lol

just unplug and go live your life man.....you rich, you say you in love and all

fall back and be happy bro, this is a dirty game you should know all too well

Damn.

I understand how he feel about Nick and Tyson but you married a woman that sleep with all the stars so you can’t be mad that ppl that is not your friends saying some shit.

And I’m pretty sure Drake smashes Kim but he haven’t came out and said it but it seems that way

Sounds like Ye wanna throw some hands though lol.

That had to be the most politest "please don't say negative things about my wife" ever. Nigga's voice was all treble.
I'm not mad at him. That's his wife at the end of the day. Won't stop the impending jokes though..lol.

Son had no convection in his voice.

Edit: Conviction/Authority/Real Nigga

Last edited:
I'd really be offended that a nigga who let another nigga make him so uncomfortable he tucked his chain in and let the same nigga sit at his table while he on date with a broad insinuate that he trying to see me with the hands or possibly go further than that.

That nigga Kanye need to stop playing and figure out something than the shit he saying in this video.

Son had no convection in his voice.

con·vec·tion
kənˈvekSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the movement caused within a fluid by the tendency of hotter and therefore less dense material to rise, and colder, denser material to sink under the influence of gravity, which consequently results in transfer of heat.

Yea probably cuz that's impossible

Conviction

Damn nigga. I got my I and E mixed up typing while driving.

Cut a nigga some slack

con·vec·tion
kənˈvekSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the movement caused within a fluid by the tendency of hotter and therefore less dense material to rise, and colder, denser material to sink under the influence of gravity, which consequently results in transfer of heat.

Yea probably cuz that's impossible

nothing do with the thread but since we're here

now the convection setting on the oven makes sense

probably use that shit for quiches and souffle's and shit

Back