Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Everybody best life ain’t the same bruh
It's not about being the same.

But I guess you one of they everybody gets a trophy for showing up type dudes.

Living your best life should be about consistency.

It's not about being the same.

But I guess you one of they everybody gets a trophy for showing up type dudes.

Living your best life should be about consistency.

Living “your” best life has no correlations everybody gets a trophy

I hate the shit.

Niggas do one thing an they living they best life.

Niggas in red lobster taking pics saying living they best life

Cool saying and all....but like I said back on the ic...
Niggas living in moments and not living the life.
There is a difference.

But when me or @Elzo69Renaissance show we living our best life...we gotta be stuntin or lying.

Smdh at niggas

This that dickhead shit. Niggas cant enjoy they moment because they not on a beach in France with exotic women? Foh with that uppity white people shit. Niggas gotta be rich to have their best life is what you saying. Deep inside you just wanna be a rich young white boy and its sad.

Or niggas trying false flag just to be apart of something.
Waking up isn't living your best life.

Why dilute the pool when it's people out here getting it and working hard or truly enjoying the fruits of their labor.

Niggas always want credit for doing nothing or minimal shit.

Measuring folks by your standards is foolish. Niggas cant be happy with simplicity. Niggas feel like they gotta be a doctor or lawyer or own a business to be worth a damn. False as hell

Measuring folks by your standards is foolish. Niggas cant be happy with simplicity. Niggas feel like they gotta be a doctor or lawyer or own a business to be worth a damn. False as hell
This that dickhead shit. Niggas cant enjoy they moment because they not on a beach in France with exotic women? Foh with that uppity white people shit. Niggas gotta be rich to have their best life is what you saying. Deep inside you just wanna be a rich young white boy and its sad.
See you sounding hurt.
Who said anything about money?

Nigga deep down you must wanna be me cause you bring up my loot more than me.

You said alot of shit that shows you projecting again.

And what's wrong with being a doctor or lawyer? Oh....so if you not one of them you think I'm saying people ain't shit.

You find the dumbest shit to stand by while trying to prove a dumbass point.

Get yaself together and cross ya legs...ya pussy showing.

Fuck Kevin Hart still.

Change up ya role...lil shit..just a lil bit.
#barz

Katt gonna go in on him.

And I'll hold the lil nigga.

Nigga ain't defend his ex wife like he doing Tiff.

I like Tiff but shorty corny...but I like her as a person. And I'll support her off that.

But fuck Kev again if y'all missed it.

tenor.gif

He needs to be careful with those drugs accusations tho. Theres no proof for that. For all we know Katt could of passed on super fame because her didnt want to take orders from ass hole executives & producers, so he went his own lane. I've heard a lot of comedians say that over the years from Patrice O'neal, Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz Cory Holcomb ect. They all said along the lines of the same thing, when you try to put your foot in the door of hollywood, if you dont let the right people fuck you (figuratively and literally) they'll shut you down & the only way you'll make it is if you blow up 100% on your own and they have to work with you.

Lastly, I couldnt help but laugh at how Kevin made it seem like Katt was a bum, when dude is a successful multimillionaire comedian too lol

He needs to be careful with those drugs accusations tho. Theres no proof for that.

Now. we worried bout truth and facts? FOH

For all we know Katt could of passed on super fame because her didnt want to take orders from ass hole executives & producers, so he went his own lane. l

Like the asshole producers and execs on ATL and Father Figures. again FOH

Like Katt haven't been fucking up over these years. All them drug and gun charges and jail time was just make believe.

I think we need to make a thread about this.
Some people are successful and don't help.
Some people are successful and help.
Some people offer advice and some don't to watch you fall.
Some hate how others move because they jealous.
Some hate how others move because they can fuck it up for those after them.

You can see kat as hating or critizing. He was sticking up for his folk like Kevin sticking up for Tiff.
Kat shit on Tiff to spotlight his folk. Kev shit on katt to spotlight Tiff.

Crab in a barrel? Maybe not so fast with that accusation.

Can you help people and criticize others? Can you want people to step it up?

This needs a thread....I don't know how to word it to start.
@Goldie @AP21 @Chicity
Help a nigga out.

Kev only shyt'n on Kat from a retaliation stand point. You've never heard him bash Kat, or say Kat doesn't deserve the success he's gotten.

He needs to be careful with those drugs accusations tho. Theres no proof for that. For all we know Katt could of passed on super fame because her didnt want to take orders from ass hole executives & producers, so he went his own lane. I've heard a lot of comedians say that over the years from Patrice O'neal, Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz Cory Holcomb ect. They all said along the lines of the same thing, when you try to put your foot in the door of hollywood, if you dont let the right people fuck you (figuratively and literally) they'll shut you down & the only way you'll make it is if you blow up 100% on your own and they have to work with you.

Lastly, I couldnt help but laugh at how Kevin made it seem like Katt was a bum, when dude is a successful multimillionaire comedian too lol

Yeah that's fine you don't wanna "take orders" and play by your own rules, cool. You passed on "super fame", cool. But stop hatin on muthafuccas who don't go the route you went.

You can tell the difference b/t criticizing and outright hatin. And this why I have the issue wit Kat. Again...you go on your comedy shows talkin about the haters this and haters that. YET...you're one of them? Bruh...enjoy your Emmy. You so concerned about other lesser known comedians not gettin shine...use your star power to help them. Something

Back