Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lupe Fiasco - Drogas Wave Album Thread

Rate "Drogas Wave"

• Total voters
Also, based on the flow of the flow of the conversation @Goldie and @AP21 were having about Lupe his lyrical ability....i think this applies.

He was talking to you Goldie

TALK THAT TALK LU!!!

kdrusswar.0.gif

Lupe been pretty much defining the title on his ig if I’m understanding correctly. Referring to the oceans the slave ships had to cross.

Also, based on the flow of the flow of the conversation @Goldie and @AP21 were having about Lupe his lyrical ability....i think this applies.

He was talking to you Goldie

Was this the vid of him making excuses on why he would lose a battle with budden cuz he lacks substance?

Jokes aside.. since it leaked.. why this dude dont at the very least release it digitally to spotify, itunes etc. so the fans can cop/consume it now without bootlegging it?

that being said.. i'll be listening to this later this evening

I don't think Lupe is as business minded as other artists or his peers.

Like who leaks albums in 2018 ? LOLOLOL. I think Lupe is setting the stage for cop outs and excuses both for when this bricks and when critics diss it...

in your opinion do you think he still cares about that at this point?

he's well aware he's not popular or liked by the masses....a lot of his lines and metaphors go at them

I cant even say I've been a fan the entire time but he genuinely seems to be all about his art and message

i feel like someone who's rapped that long knows exactly what to say to get plays and views and likes, and he's not fuckin wit that at all

Back