Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Anything Wrong With This Pic? (Part 2)

Anything Wrong With What She Wore?

• Total voters
meh lol

its not inappropriate cuz that aint my call, but its wack lol

just seems out of place and the damn vans aint helping

nothing is over exposed tho, she's fine

What's wrong is the kids look like they ain't having any fucking fun. They look like they hot as fuck in that cart.

Other than that quite a few fathers going to get slapped upside the back of their heads for looking at her a lil too long thinking about when their wife USED to look like that.

Man. It must suck to grow up having a super hot mom that dresses like that.

She can wear what she want, no one would say anything if she was in a gym.

I remember when I was in middle school, a few of the neighborhood kids were playing basketball. One, the littlest out there, was Bobby and another, the biggest out there, was Gene. So we were balling, and then all of a sudden one of the guys basically stops the game and points to a woman walking. It was Bobby's mother and she was outside exercising. So she was wearing these super short shorts that were showing all the cameltoe and a sports bra that barely fit. So of course, everyone was staring until she was basically out of view. Then Gene turns around and was like "Damn Bobby, yo' mama's a hoe." Everybody started laughing, but it wasn't on some typical "Yo Mama Joke" type shit. Everybody was basically thinking the same shit Gene said, but for real. Bobby was a quiet kid and didn't want any problems, but you could tell he felt like he had to say something to defend his mom. So he was like "Shut up, you fat mutha fucka." Well, Gene didn't like the audacity of Bobby saying that to him, so he took the basketball, which was Bobby's, and kicked it in the lake and was like "Go get it bitch nigga." And basically everyone walked off. The whole shit was kinda funny, but I couldn't even laugh. I saw the look on that kid's face and it was pretty pitiful. He was soft and kinda got put in a bad situation and suffered for it.

On topic, anyone who complains about that chick's outfit must not have been to a black Chuck E Cheese before. I take my kids to one every now and then, and half the chicks in there be dressed like they either just got back from the club or heading to the club after their kids are done.

Anyone I knew whose moms was hella fine heard about it at least 5 times a day

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable around kids with my underboob out. Lol, I get the whole if you got it flaunt it idea but who are you flaunting it for at a kids theme park? But, If that's what she wanna wear then more power to her.

Back