Welcome To aBlackWeb

YG vs Tekashi69 Thread

Niggas used to get they line pressed behind shit like that. Niggas flipping sets and shit, cant stand on their own when enemies outnumber them. Cats will let niggas in their shit for a price, and that's why shit all fucced up now.

Wish LEP got more exposure, one of the realest songs about gang shit

What happened to these niggas?

I like dipset but you cant deny they made that simple shit cool on the east coast.
Ok and what that got to do with silk da shocker and all the other remedial fux down south that been saying retarded shit and got celebrated for it b4 the dips?

Niggas used to get they line pressed behind shit like that. Niggas flipping sets and shit, cant stand on their own when enemies outnumber them. Cats will let niggas in their shit for a price, and that's why shit all fucced up now.

Wish LEP got more exposure, one of the realest songs about gang shit

You sound like you know about that life.

But alot of niggas can never stand on they own.

Very few have the balls.

The south has nice beats.....nice production....but them lyrics are for dancing.....not listening to

Ooooookay
You proved nothing.
Luda and tip nice with lyrics.
And I still stand by my statement

Lol nah, you ain't proved shit

w/ this post you concede the south ain't all about dancin lyrics

You almost sound like them racist sayin the flag bein disrespected, even when presented w/ info showin otherwise yall stand by your ignorance

let me find out you burned ya nikes lol

Lol nah, you ain't proved shit

w/ this post you concede the south ain't all about dancin lyrics

You almost sound like them racist sayin the flag bein disrespected, even when presented w/ info showin otherwise yall stand by your ignorance

let me find out you burned ya nikes lol
Nigga ...a few outta how many?

The south is more about dancing....and clubs.

Stay in ya lane.

You want smoke?

Lol

been smokin 1/2 my life

you can't prove shit

the south is too diverse, jus cuz you focus on 1 segment doesn't mean that's the majority

& above those two, the south is bout makin money

Lol

been smokin 1/2 my life

you can't prove shit

the south is too diverse, jus cuz you focus on 1 segment doesn't mean that's the majority

& above those two, the south is bout makin money
Nigga i listen to any and all music.

I'm as ecletic as they come.

Back