Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

Why dont they test her for liquor/drugs and not just the deceased who cant defend themselves

She should have been tested to see if she was under the influence of anything that very night. Haven't seen any reports on whether or not she was though.. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she wasn't tested

e-streets also saying this is Botham Shem Jean with Amber Guyger.....but I don't think any of them girls look like her:

Amber-Guyger-Not-Verified-As-Police-Officer-Who-Shot-Botham-Shem-Jean.jpg

http://thedailyhaze.com/amber-guyger-botham-shem-jean/
you negroes gone learn about fucking with these white hoes. one way or another you nnegroes will learn.

these muthafuckas....smdh

At this point, many people should be, and are, aware of the tricks they try to pull like this.

Character assassination 101. Try to paint the false narrative of the victim being up to no good or committing any wrongdoing in order to convince the easily misled that they were responsible for their own deaths. Shit, in this very headline they don't even have the common decency to refer to him as a victim

What's more interesting is that they found police gear within his apartment.
He's not a cop as far as we know so why does he have police stuff in his apartment?
Could it be perhaps that they belonged to the mayo bitch who shot him and therefore they actually knew each other?

The marijuana is a smokescreen for the real evidence they found which is the police stuff

CTG got that shit wrong about the gear...

To me the fact that she filed a noise complaint on him that same day is the most damning evidence for murder. Sound like she was tryna play apartment security guard on the side and lost her temper.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/P...pt-Dallas-City-Council-Meeting-493087191.html

Reverend Michael Waters, an activist who has repeatedly called for the removal of the city's Confederate monuments, said Jean's death is part of a pattern in Dallas.

"On April 25, city council had the opportunity to make a statement to the world that black lives matter. Instead council decided to uphold the legacy of white supremacy in Dallas...by not bringing down monuments to white supremacy," he said.

"I want you to see historical connection. Only a few blocks from where a monument to white supremacy stands, a young black man was executed in his own home. When you put that together, the city decided black lives don't matter."

Back