Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Swizz Beatz - Poison

I think it might be droppin later this month. He's saying pre-order is available tomorrow

Track list? Not a big swizz fan but if he got some good features I’ll give it a spin.

He has some GREAT features lined up. Here’s an article below....

Swizz Beatz has been teasing his Poison album for the past few months now, most recently saying last month that it was supposed to be dropping in August, but unfortunately that didn't happen. However, it does look like we’re about get a taste of what’s to come in a matter of hours when the album is made available for pre-order on iTunes this Friday, where we’ll be receiving the new single with Lil Wayne in the process Vibe reports.

As for who else we can expect to hear on the album, it was reported back in July that Kendrick Lamar, The LOX, Nas, Lil Wayne, Jim Jones, Pusha T, Giggs, Young Thug, and 2 Chainz will all be making contributions to Poison. There’s just no word yet when it’ll be dropping, but that’ll be revealed Friday when the pre-order is made available tomorrow.

“I handed all the creativity on the album to the artists, in their comfort zone. I didn’t make it about Swizz. It’s my album, but I’m a producer, and it needs to be about the artists that are on it,” Swizz said. “I wanted it to be lyrically, the best album this year, last year, and the year after … As a producer, you either want to make someone sound better than they usually are, or better than they’ve been in a long time.”

You've said a lot of dumb shit in your day, but this is towards the top. How is Swizz a poison to hiphop? He's continuously contributing to the culture.
just a play on the title of his album

relax

Mr. Tresvant

Daaaammmnnnn, that shit is....

fire-flames-burning-close-up-animated-gif-image.gif

Back