Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Funny enough it was the same thing i was telling my brother yesterday. That people thought Clips won against Lux, it’s finny how the narrative has flipped. Hopefully ARP drops this battle as soon as possible. I got a hour and a half to spare.

Yall Niggas asking for the Battle....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Ease Up off Shorty too Sheeesh lol Finally got a woman In here & Ya'll Cats that been lurking SPEAK your opinions are definitely wanted

Last edited:
There’s consistently a cult like following when it comes to trying to shit on a battle rapper. See mook. See lux. See twork. See ave. Word to channels being flagged. Something funny about it to me...

Isn’t that what’s happening now with Mook? The consensus that I see is verb won but now everybody’s saying: watch it again, then watch it two more times. SMH. Niggas out here sounding like tech9

Isn’t that what’s happening now with Mook? The consensus that I see is verb won but now everybody’s saying: watch it again, then watch it two more times. SMH. Niggas out here sounding like tech9
That’s what they do for Lux as well cuz I guarantee u no one knows wtf Lux be talking bout on first watch

The only thing I care to say about this Mook and Verb battle at this point, is that champion is about to drop that blog talking about the battle. Watch how Mook gets his props, regardless if win or lose. Then watch the comment section talk a lot of shit on Champion for even talking about it.
You can't even talk about the result of the battle?

Funny.

Make your own decision when the battle drop.

The only thing I care to say about this Mook and Verb battle at this point, is that champion is about to drop that blog talking about the battle. Watch how Mook gets his props, regardless if win or lose. Then watch the comment section talk a lot of shit on Champion for even talking about it.
You can't even talk about the result of the battle?

Funny.

Make your own decision when the battle drop.

Tech been ridin hard af on twitter for mook

Tech been ridin hard af on twitter for mook
Man that nigga tech sounded like a scorned groupie with amnesia on Champion when verb was there.
What I think is crazy is that we rely on polls and commentary until the person we want to win doesn’t. Now they don’t know what they talking about.
But I’ll save the discourse for when The footage drop.

Man that nigga tech sounded like a scorned groupie with amnesia on Champion when verb was there.
What I think is crazy is that we rely on polls and commentary until the person we want to win doesn’t. Now they don’t know what they talking about.
But I’ll save the discourse for when The footage drop.
Y’all missed my post where I said they need to get that clown off Champion.....fam don’t know shit bout battle rap ....who u think won

@Elzo69Renaissance man I don’t really dislike the cat but if you going to analyze the art at least have some objectivity. I don’t know who won personally but from what I heard and read verb did.
But my pick;

From what your read.. man FOH. You aint even watch the battle and got your mind made up. This exactly the hive mind mentality i'm talking about. How someone that didn't watch the battle has the most assertive response to someone saying they had Mook winning?

From what your read.. man FOH. You aint even watch the battle and got your mind made up. This exactly the hive mind mentality i'm talking about. How someone that didn't watch the battle has the most assertive response to someone saying they had Mook winning?
So who I think won and why

Because your opinion makes that factual how? My opinion,again, was based off the consensus of what was being said. I’m still going to watch it and have a more definitive answer then.

Back