Welcome To aBlackWeb

YG vs Tekashi69 Thread

Lol I never even heard toot it and boot it before that vid

I know toot it and boot it is YG's pump it up though

The funny thing is... I actually believed Tekashi when he was saying he'll chill with the trolling and beefing after XXX being killed.

The sad thing is... YG's equally as stupid for falling for this shit.

Funny thing is YG had an interview with Cosmic Kev yesterday and he didn't want to talk about him. Just said he's a little kid

The funny thing is... I actually believed Tekashi when he was saying he'll chill with the trolling and beefing after XXX being killed.

The sad thing is... YG's equally as stupid for falling for this shit.

Nah, the funny thing is that YG started this before 6ix9ine ever mentioned his name once. He's just not letting people run around wild with his name in their mouth like Trinidad James and others did. You allow that long enough then you're only expediting your 15 mins.

The "check in" thugs started the beefs in California and Texas.
YG started the beef with Suu Whoop.
People ignore the fact that the Chief Keef / Chicago beef started because Tadoe, who is physically abusive to his ex, got upset that she was hanging with Tekashi and threatened to kill him over the phone for it.

Should he have handled these situations in a more mature manner? Without question but these other parties keep getting the pass when they're the bigger clowns.

Especially that Keef / Tadoe situation. I have no idea how the twitter SJW's let that controlling woman beater shit slide.

To be fair it's the radio personalities that are trying to stir up beef.

They keep asking him and he says that he doesn't wanna talk about him.

YG never brings him up

Don't take the bait. 69, his fans and the media feed off that shit.

Don't take the bait. 69, his fans and the media feed off that shit.
But he doesn't take the bait tho.

He constantly says he doesn't wanna speak about it. Cosmic kev asked him twice yesterday and he got irritated .

Breakfast club gonna act like they didn't see it and the first thing they do is ask about 69.

He obviously didn't bring him up or threatened him. He was trying to avoid the question

But he doesn't take the bait tho.

He constantly says he doesn't wanna speak about it. Cosmic kev asked him twice yesterday and he got irritated .

Breakfast club gonna act like they didn't see it and the first thing they do is ask about 69.

He obviously didn't bring him up or threatened him. He was trying to avoid the question

That’s what happens when your albums lead single is an unsolicited 6ix9ine diss.

Don’t pop shit and duck. Also don’t pop shit and act disrespected and surprised when said person pops back.

"we can talk about anything, but we can't talk about anything"
-YG

Back