Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle J. Cole Album of the Year Freestyle

Fam it looks like Cole putting himself out there and giving niggas openings to come at him. I doubt anyone steps to Cole but I wish a nigga would step to him on the mic. I still think we'll see that Kendrick Lamar vs J.Cole battle. They calling themselves the best but all the best MCs I know got challenged and made they bones on the mic.

WTF cuz

Why you always want niggas to battle knowing with how Rap is when it comes to whoever "lose"

Let this man be great

My nigga anyone who knows me knows I looooove rap beef. I love when niggas get on the mic and just get downright disrespeckful to each other. I love it. Whether it's Pusha vs Drake, Dave East vs that scrub ass nigga, Nicki Minaj vs Remi Ma I looove rap battles fam. I want to see Cole vs Kendrick just off each other on wax

Come on fam as a fan surely you've always been curious as to who's better on the mic between the two....

I know you do.

Pusha vs Drake wasnt a rap beef
Nicki vs Remi wasnt a rap beet
Pac vs BIG wasnt a rap beef
50 vs Ja Rule wasnt a rap beef

Them are real beefs with real consequences. If you wanna see "rap beef" the battle scene is what youre looking for.

All summer long, plus 3 seasons after
please CC a rapper
tell him meet me it's absa
lutely imperative that my heat speak to rappers
the problem with this game is this weak sea of rappers
I'm the answer on the low, ima cheat sheet for rappers

the fuckin flow was disgustin

puff.gif

Rising around yesterday and ATM came on the radio and my 8yo said Cole was his favorite rapper

I like the way he thinks already

I can admit he killed that shit but he still hold that Nyquil label, give me more of this and less of the nap time projects.

Back