Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seth Rogen Uses Black Face On Kid Actor In His New Film

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Seth Rogen is currently producing a film called Good Boys which is slated to hit theaters next year. The movie is based around a group of kids who skip school to get a toy fixed, and must complete the task before their parents come home. One of the boys is played by 11-year-old Keith L. Williams, whose stand-in has been placed at the center of a racial scandal. TMZ obtained pictures of Williams' stand-in wearing blackface, an afro wig, and a fat suit, in order to perform scenes.

Screenshot_26.png

Alot of niggas on here were cool with RDJ in blackface, i'm sure there's nothing to see here

yeah...cant really tell whats happening here

I dont take Seth for a slow or ignorant person tho

soooo..

if a black person uses a jew costume...does it matter the context?

here we go with the higher ground shit again

Why, white people in blackface shouldn't be happening at all, stop trying to give this shit a pass
Could be a issue with blackface in the movie and the kid got sent home and Seth rogen is displaying why it's wrong

For all we know...but idk without the context

Last edited:
They could’ve found another black boy to play the stand in.

I guess people don’t see the issue because they loved the movie Tropic Thunder.

I just know its some sort of comedy and I cant be uptight about some shit before I know anything about it

On Wednesday, TMZ published a photo from the set of the movie Good Boys of what appears to be the stand-in for child actor Keith L. Williams and reported that the film had used brown makeup to darken the stand-in actor’s face. (Both Williams and the stand-in are black.)

Good Boys is the upcoming directorial debut from Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, produced by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. A person on the set of the movie filed a complaint about the apparent use of blackface, according to TMZ:

"Other sources connected to the production company, Good Universe, tell us it’s “not uncommon for lighting purposes to match actors’ skin tones” ... and they insist this is not a blackface situation.

We’ve spoken to others in the industry who say their experience is, rather than using makeup, casting directors typically make a point of hiring stand-ins who match the actors’ complexions."

The question of whether filmmakers should do what could even remotely be construed as blackface in 2018 is: nah. Rogen and Goldberg have yet to comment on the matter, and neither have Eisenberg and Stupnitsky.

ya'll still mad?

fuck seth rogan?

TMZ tickled your neck and then went for a walk

Back