• Jigga/Bey

• Bruno/Cardi

• Childish Gambino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
The MTV awards are coming up. Who should win video of the year?

Drake- God's Plan

J.Cole - ATM

Jigga Bey - Ape Shine

Bruno Mars /Cardi - Finesse

Childish Gambino - This Is America

I do the shirtless gambino walk thru the house all the time

tumblr_p8c7oldDEl1tvku8ao4_500.gif

Visually it goes to gambino hands down. That was a art piece.

Drake actually affected lives with what he did tho. That shouldn't be discounted.

That said... I voted for Gambino this is America.

While what drake did was dope as fuck it didn't require a visual to make its affect nor did the visual make the affect of what he did any greater.

Shout out to Joyner Lucas I'm not a racist. That definitely should have made the list. That shit was dope.

This is America or Finesse remix. Easily

GP was trash. Cash with no plan is wasteful

Apeshit is aight. To much glorification of European culture

ATM was cool cause it was outta the box for Cole. Anyone else, it would have been normal

ATM was cool cause it was outta the box for Cole. Anyone else, it would have been normal
I agree with everthing said here

All the stars was really good too

Normal? lol who makes videos like ATM on the regular?

Right, so if someone does exactly like the goat that just makes it ok. It was good video but nothing crazy by any means.

You're contradicting yourself fam. "it was just like the goat" ... "it was nothing crazy" lol

Copying In Living Color was amazing or original? word?

On top of that, Busta never had a message in his videos. Which separates Cole's video from Busta's.

You're contradicting yourself fam. "it was just like the goat" ... "it was nothing crazy" lol

Copying In Living Color was amazing or original? word?

On top of that, Busta never had a message in his videos. Which separates Cole's video from Busta's.
You're right, I will stay consistent. Take out finesse, I was going to say that originally but imma let it rock.
Copying a formula doesnt give the same standing when we are talking about the creative arts. If this was a math test you might have something.
If I go out and paint a black Mona Lisa, its not gonna be considered great. If I went out and made a 2018 Thriller, it wont be automatically be one of the greatest of all time.

He's music has more message then Busta so of course the video will, doesnt mean it was amazing. Original ideas >>>>

Man fuck what J Goldie kicking, the shit was aight. It was cool. Cole tried something new for himself. It came and went

Dassit.

Back