Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlamagne's Rape Accuser Speaks Out

The energy is not being falsely accused.

It's the energy of introducing someone's legal predicament into the court of public opinion.

Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, r. Kelly, Trump, Louis C.K. Russell Simmons, etc. Breakfast Club will throw it all out there in the "Rumor report" but when it comes to Lenard, they wanted to wait for facts? And because he's an industry insider, other media outlets like TMZ avoided it like it was too sensitive?

No. That's not keeping consistent energy. Don't speak on everyone else's troubles with callous indifference but hide behind the veil of media relationships when your own bullshit arises.

The facts were there from the beginning in the legal documents. This shit about the girl not cooperating and ctg willingly speaking to and giving a dna sample to police was reported already. What facts are there to wait on?

Aint shit 'juicy' about this story except for the ppl who are offended by his behavior that just wanna see some dirt thrown on his name regardless of how meritless it is.

That's not it.

It's the fact that Lenard done spent almost all of 2018 acting like a clown.

His disrespectful interview with Amara la Negra and subsequent refusal to admit he was wrong, him being the loudest voice criticizing Mo'Nique for simply wanting a bigger check, that fumbled Tekashi interview, and then going silent when attention turns to him when he's the first to comment on everyone else's bullshit.

Ain't nobody disappointed in him NOT raping that woman. All anyone wanted was for him to receive that "same energy" he gives everyone else. Ironically, he said the same thing about Wendy Williams when she went through that thing with her husband.
I legit didnt know people were angry with him for agreeing with Netflix that Monique wasnt worth 20 million for a special at that time. And i dont think he started out as the loudest voice criticizing her, he just had the largest platform. But later on when she came on the show calling him a coon & trying to punk him for not agreeing on her being the best comedian & being the same pay grade as Dave & Chris, he had to double down.

"No media outlets won’t cover Jessica story because of Charlamagne’s popularity but I put myself on the line to give her a voice. I’m being stoned for it but I guess that’s God’s will." He really tried to make himself a martyr & Charlamagne isnt too popular for anything, in fact most people dont know who the fuck he is. And i had to laugh at the people he @ at the bottom of this. :theshaderoom, jadapinkett ,beyonce, joebudden,lala,50cent lol wtf.

I just saw this after i posted. He really said Charlamagne drew first blood with him. Didnt know it was personal over them not putting his interview up on all their social media & a meme. All of this is wild.

Him passing the DNA test isn't new news.We knew that.

I actually like CTG

I'm not itching to take him down at all

shit still seems shady.

Back