Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlamagne's Rape Accuser Speaks Out

Damn nigga, that post was up for about 3.2 secs before i deleted it lol

But yea, to get your wife involved in the clean up job. Yea, he knows he's in some shit.

Could be why he turned off his comments on instagram

Shame he had to actually go that far to defend his self. It be your own people.

Lmaoooo “I’m rooting for everybody black”

American niggas so trash as a unit

I'm all about being black,but if a nigga do some shit wrong,and I think he did it,I ain't letting shit slide just because you're black.

So I should hold a rapist down because they're black

Nah I'm not rooting for everybody black if their pieces of shit.

Anybody can get this work.

Exclusive: Charlamagne Tha God’s DNA Tests From Closed Rape Case Revealed, “Spanish Fly” Sex Partner Sets Record Straight

The recent resurfacing of sexual assault allegations against Charlamagne Tha God have left many to ponder whether or not the Breakfast Club’s architect of aggravation was something far worse than just a brash habitual line-stepper.

This week on both The Breakfast Club as well as his Brilliant Idiots podcast, Charlamagne addressed the allegations surrounding not only his alleged rape of a 15-year-old girl, but his own explanation of “raping” his now wife the first time they had sex, in addition to an incident where he previously recounted getting drunk and taking “Spanish Fly” with a former sex partner head-on.

Today, BOSSIP exclusively obtained the official police documents that state that neither Charlamagne’s DNA nor sperm was found after he voluntarily agreed to submit both semen and blood samples to police for comparison to the alleged victim, Jessica Reid.

charlamagne-paperwork-9-dna.png
charlamagne-paperwork-10-dna.png

Because no traces of blood or saliva were found on Jessica, there was “no analysis performed” on either party.

The police also have on record that Charlamagne spoke to them about this case voluntarily without a warrant or a lawyer present and fully agreed to cooperate with their investigation.

charlamagne-paperwork-1.png

charlamagne-paperwork-2.png

On the following page is a certified letter from the woman explaining that she voluntarily took the aphrodisiac “Spanish Fly” with Charlamagne prior to having sex with him over 15 years ago.

charlamagne-spanish-fly-1.png

screen-shot-2018-07-27-at-2-40-11-pm.png
charlamagne-spanish-fly-3.png

On the following page is a letter written by South Carolina Solicitor of the 9th Judicial Circuit, Scarlett A. Wilson, explaining why, despite the alleged victim’s request, the state will not be reopening the case against Charlamagne.

solicitor-scarlett-a-wilson-charlamagne-letter.png

Without witness cooperation from the alleged victim and no DNA evidence the state had no reason nor legal grounds to pursue the case further.

As far as the 15 year old alleged rape incident, it is what it is as previously mentioned, the case ain't getting reopened.

But with regards to all the other stuff CtG has said on radio/podcasts etc regarding his wife or other women he's slept with, I'll say it again....he's a SHOCK JOCK!

Of course he's going to embellish or exaggerate his storytelling, because he does it for shock value. That's why his wife can come out and say her version of events differs to how he tells it and that CtG didn't rape her the first time they had sex. Same goes for the other girl he gave "Spanish fly" too.

The only thing that's going to happen to CtG now is that he's going to be neutered when it comes to broaching these kind of topics again, so no more "vintage vagina" or "I'll suck a fart out ya butt" talk especially at female guests!

This most disgusting thing about this

Ppl legit wanna take him down and I just can't for the life of me see why

The fact that an innocent Black dude came so close to getting the To Kill a Mockingbird treatment should ignite some fear and anger in those people

That's not it.

It's the fact that Lenard done spent almost all of 2018 acting like a clown.

His disrespectful interview with Amara la Negra and subsequent refusal to admit he was wrong, him being the loudest voice criticizing Mo'Nique for simply wanting a bigger check, that fumbled Tekashi interview, and then going silent when attention turns to him when he's the first to comment on everyone else's bullshit.

Ain't nobody disappointed in him NOT raping that woman. All anyone wanted was for him to receive that "same energy" he gives everyone else. Ironically, he said the same thing about Wendy Williams when she went through that thing with her husband.

That's not it.

His disrespectful interview with Amara la Negra and subsequent refusal to admit he was wrong, him being the loudest voice criticizing Mo'Nique for simply wanting a bigger check, that fumbled Tekashi interview, and then going silent when attention turns to him when he's the first to comment on everyone else's bullshit.

Ain't nobody disappointed in him NOT raping that woman. All anyone wanted was for him to receive that "same energy" he gives everyone else. Ironically, he said the same thing about Wendy Williams when she went through that thing with her husband.
So you mad because he talks shit?

The same energy would be cool IF it was warranted but it's not. This shit should have been shut down when the state said it wasn't reopening the case. But yall really trying to stick this nigga with something and for what? So you can say haha that's what you get?

Shit is weak sauce fam

That's not it.

What kinda logic is this?

I can see if he was guilty but u cool with an innocent man being accused of rape bc he says mean shit sometimes?

What would be keeping the same energy in this instance?

And whos to say he doesnt have a lawyer or PR people telling him what he should n shouldnt speak on to the public?

If he was guilty i dont think anyone would be defending him.

Seems way more obvious that with the success of his book and more book deals to come and his HBO shit coming to fruition that its deeper than 'keep the same energy', 'u were mean to monique and wendy' lol smh

What kinda logic is this?

I can see if he was guilty but u cool with an innocent man being accused of rape bc he says mean shit sometimes?

What would be keeping the same energy in this instance?

And whos to say he doesnt have a lawyer or PR people telling him what he should n shouldnt speak on to the public?

If he was guilty i dont think anyone would be defending him.

Seems way more obvious that with the success of his book and more book deals to come and his HBO shit coming to fruition that its deeper than 'keep the same energy', 'u were mean to monique and wendy' lol smh
The energy is not being falsely accused.

It's the energy of introducing someone's legal predicament into the court of public opinion.

Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, r. Kelly, Trump, Louis C.K. Russell Simmons, etc. Breakfast Club will throw it all out there in the "Rumor report" but when it comes to Lenard, they wanted to wait for facts? And because he's an industry insider, other media outlets like TMZ avoided it like it was too sensitive?

No. That's not keeping consistent energy. Don't speak on everyone else's troubles with callous indifference but hide behind the veil of media relationships when your own bullshit arises.

Back