Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

This would be true if Melo was the final piece to the equation
Are u not concerned that u guys lost 2 of your best defenders and replaced some of that production with an average defender(at best). And his impact on Offense might not even be as good as Ariza was.

Unless Melo radically changes his play style and mind set, he is projected to have negative net rating in almost any lineup u throw him in.

Hopefully that walking health hazard dirty wade goes to china instead of chasing retirement tours with fake standing ovations

'they don't love you like that!' lol

yea

Damn he don't look like a polished NBA player at all. He looks like the old dude wit skills that got a run wit some young boys.

Chris Paul shoulda played...Y'all coulda went to the finals and still won, y'all coulda then said fuck CP3 and not be on the hook for $45 mil

Now y'all losing defenders and gaining melo and ennis and possibly a disgruntled clit capela

It's over

I know it’s easy to accuse Laker fans of still been salty, but shit like this is why any rational person should not like Dwight Howard.

@Beta Defend your boy.....

Chet Kammerer — a 22-year Heat employee who has spearheaded the Heat’s draft efforts for more than a decade and is “as good as it gets” in NBA talent evaluation, according to Jeff Van Gundy — has decided to step down as the Heat’s vice president/player personnel, according to two league sources.

Kammerer confirmed the move when reached by the Miami Herald.

Replacing Kammerer: Adam Simon, a 23-year Heat employee who has been serving as general manager of the Heat’s successful G-League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce, and also has been very involved in Heat draft preparations. He’s being promoted to vice president/player personnel while retaining his assistant general manager’s title.

Kammerer will shift into a new role as senior adviser to basketball operations, offering counsel to Simon and the coaching staff. It’s a move the 75-year-old Kammerer requested in order to spend more time with his family, including his wife and eight grandchildren, and reduce his travel.

I know it’s easy to accuse Laker fans of still been salty, but shit like this is why any rational person should not like Dwight Howard.

You know how I know you salty? This bothered you enough to post this

Dwight can't colorfully describe playing for these teams? Lol

Are u not concerned that u guys lost 2 of your best defenders and replaced some of that production with an average defender(at best). And his impact on Offense might not even be as good as Ariza was.

Unless Melo radically changes his play style and mind set, he is projected to have negative net rating in almost any lineup u throw him in.

I've been advocating that we need less Ariza for 2-3 years so I'm fine with him being off the team, might take a step back defensively but I think we will be much better offensively better

Ariza is straight ass on offense if his streaky 3 point shot isn't falling

I really wanted Luc back but his shoulder might be completely fucked at this point, I think he can be replaced

The MLE will allow us to add another defender either now or when players start getting bought out

If this is not the corniest mf to ever walk the earth my god

That shit gotta be ghostwritten by Dane Cook

Back