Mod Squad
1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

LALIGA_LOGO_H_2015-01COLOR-BLANCO-cropped.png

Serie-A-loog.jpg

Logo+Bundesliga.png

Ligue1.svg

170927-eredivisie_0-jpg.59168

depositphotos_127436060-stock-photo-official-uefa-champions-league-logo.jpg

Nigggggggggaaaa...u the reason I don’t like Arsenal.

May they battle it out for 6th, struggle and cause you pain all season long.

I'm glad I'm the reason.

The bold has already happened. We're coming for the crown.

Man, anything with Shaka Hislop is an immediate pass for me.

I can't co-sign on that bruh. I've been watching ESPN FC for a long time and he's the fair one on that show. The only one who rarely throws out hyperbole or get too excited or too down on teams or players that they are talking about. Rarely. The others alternate between their ignorance of non PL teams (Morena obviously knows the latin angle) and just overall ignorance (Steve Nicol).

Shaka is a good dude on and off tv. Go back to his journey from Howard U to playing in England. Can't even imagine the crap that dude had to take in England....in the 90s and 00s as one of the very very few black GK's. I got mad respect for him on the pitch and on tv.

I can't co-sign on that bruh. I've been watching ESPN FC for a long time and he's the fair one on that show. The only one who rarely throws out hyperbole or get too excited or too down on teams or players that they are talking about. Rarely. The others alternate between their ignorance of non PL teams (Morena obviously knows the latin angle) and just overall ignorance (Steve Nicol).

Shaka is a good dude on and off tv. Go back to his journey from Howard U to playing in England. Can't even imagine the crap that dude had to take in England....in the 90s and 00s as one of the very very few black GK's. I got mad respect for him on the pitch and on tv.

Steve Nicol brain ain't programmed right at all. I think Shaka is cool on that platform. He sometimes gets hype at times, but then again, thats most passionate ppl of football. He the only island representative there with the Jamaican/Honduran ole girl, she often rep central american squads. Its not as bias as the English one.

Steve Nicol brain ain't programmed right at all. I think Shaka is cool on that platform. He sometimes gets hype at times, but then again, thats most passionate ppl of football. He the only island representative there with the Jamaican/Honduran ole girl, she often rep central american squads. Its not as bias as the English one.

You're right on. Plus you have fools on there like Stewart Robson who are so biased towards refs and "old ways of doing things", "bringing the game into disrepute" all that bs.

Man, anything with Shaka Hislop is an immediate pass for me.

I've seen Shaka hislop around CT a number of times over the years, most recent was in whole foods couple weeks ago.

Dude looks like he hasn't aged since he played for Newcastle UTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back