Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent & Game Party Together

meh

I got old beefs im cool with, but I aint partying with them lol

then again, if im rich af and got bitches bringing bottles while crowd surfing in power wheels.....why not?

Trump was prolly in that mf

seems late for that but a few songs wouldnt hurt......shit, get Em on there and really stir some shit up

it'll be so many name drops and slick disses on that shit.....nobody's safe

Its cool, but i give it a week before 50 says some funny shit on IG that Game goes way overboard on responding and the beef is back on.

It's too late for it to make the impact that could have benefited alot of people involved but it's nice to see. Niggas really died behind that shit.

It's too late for it to make the impact that could have benefited alot of people involved but it's nice to see. Niggas really died behind that shit.

Thats an even crazier thing. I remember the shootout outside of Hot 97 and Game was being managed by Henchman and we know him and 50 weren't too friendly with eachother. I guess the fact these 2 could be cool with eachother after all that is pretty cool. Or maybe Game and Henchman werent all that tight. Still, somebody was shot when these 2 crews met up.

crazy that game has had a better career than 50. If it wasn't for things like vitamin water, power, etc. 50 would've basically been "had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage"

crazy that game has had a better career than 50. If it wasn't for things like vitamin water, power, etc. 50 would've basically been "had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage"

Lol it's very fucking debatable who had the better music career for 1... but I hate when y'all try to put an asterisk on what niggas accomplish based on how much you fuck with em or don't.
Getting money was always the plan.

Lol it's very fucking debatable who had the better music career for 1... but I hate when y'all try to put an asterisk on what niggas accomplish based on how much you fuck with em or don't.
Getting money was always the plan.
debatable how? 50 has a classic album, that's about the only thing he has over Game at this point. I've heard more Game singles on the radio over the last decade than I have 50 cent or G-Unit songs.

Back