Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
That album ain't dropping on Friday

Second Yeezus was experimental too, NaS is held to a very high standard but aye just accept the music for what it is. Dope or wack just show love.
The Nas album definitely coming Friday,
I’m hearing it’s done already,
Ye just putting the finishing touches on it..

Why would that matter? Especially to a rapper whose been in the game almost 30 years at this point?
Idk im tryn figure out myself why Nas never confirmed it.

But droppin albums w/ no promo is a newer trend that most the heavyweights like to do to show they can.

Why are ppl saying the album isn't being 'promoted'. It's been promoted since Pusha stated the albums roll out plan. You seen Nas in Wyoming for ye release. You seen Ye talking about it heavy. You see us discussing it

What the nigga needs radio ads and TV commercials?

SM talking about and that's all the free promo you need now

Nas never confirmed anything

Not an IG post not a twitter post

Kanyes twitter is the only source of promo and news for the album and not all of Nas fans follow Kanye

Why are ppl saying the album isn't being 'promoted'. It's been promoted since Pusha stated the albums roll out plan. You seen Nas in Wyoming for ye release. You seen Ye talking about it heavy. You see us discussing it

What the nigga needs radio ads and TV commercials?

SM talking about and that's all the free promo you need now
I think because nas himself has been kinda quiet. You'd never know he was dropping if kanye didn't promote

Wild part is pusha had the album done before kanye decided to do the 7 tracks that made his album.

I remember hearing Yeezus had different versions of the songs that made the cut...versions that were more traditional Ye not the 'experimental' sound the masses hated

So u know they got a lot of Nas cuts that are gonna be unreleased.

Would be dope af to hear summa those joints man

Back