Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P Anthony Bourdain

OhMars

MEH!
CNN's Anthony Bourdain dead at 61
By Brian Stelter

Updated at 7:32 AM ET, Fri June 8, 2018

180417110646-explore-parts-unknown-seattle-01-medium-plus-169.jpg

New York (CNN) — Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.
CNN confirmed Bourdain's death on Friday and said the cause of death was suicide.
"It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain," the network said in a statement Friday morning. "His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time."
Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his award-winning CNN series "Parts Unknown." His close friend Eric Ripert, the French chef, found Bourdain unresponsive in his hotel room Friday morning.

Damn, homie seemed like a laid back cat, never thought he'd go out like that. You can tell there was a darkness to homie, but not to the point of suicide. I guess you never know what a mf's going through.

RIP
He's a ex heroin addict if i'm not mistaken. What's the difference between shooting up and suicide, besides how long it takes

Wonder how he did it. In france during a shoot for CNN.

My 1st thought was drugs since hes an ex addict. But drugs would be harder to score in another country.

Fucked up Eric found him too.

Zimmerman's cool, but Bourdain was raw with it, he had a real nigga vibe to him. Zimmerman was that corny nigga in school and i hate that he describes everything with a word that ends with "y".

"this is nutty, creamy, zesty, pastey, gooey,etc"

I fuck with Zimmerman but he is no Bourdain.

We lost a real one today.

LLS @ yall calling that man Zimmerman like the murderer. Its Zimmern.

Zimmern not boring but I only watch his shit for the wild shit he eats that I would NEVER try.

I watch Bourdain cause I like his dark humor some of his convos with his guest and he ate food that I would actually try to eat or make myself.

The bold is very true.

Straight up shocked.. when you see the tv your like damn dude is living a dream.. then you hear he commits suicide.. Loved his show it was one of the most interesting things on TV .. and yah he did look like he had some "rockstar" to him but this was surprising..

Back