Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chief Keef Shot At In NY

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
NY Post

https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/rapper-chief-keef-says-man-shot-at-him-outside-w-hotel/

A rapper claims he was shot at in front of a Midtown hotel early Saturday, police sources said.

But the would-be assailant missed the mark, instead striking a sign in the front of the W Hotel on Broadway near West 47th St. around 5 a.m., sources added.

Cops are hunting for two men in connection to the shooting.

Chief Keef, who released his latest album The GloFiles (Pt. 1) last month and boasts 4.7 million followers on Instagram, may have been having a social media beef with a rival rapper from Brooklyn, according to a police source.

Damn.. Who taught those rainbow trigger pullers how to shoot.. Those niggas must’ve pull’d up and got out shooting like..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1/2
The Rainbow Warrior also said fuck Lil’ Reese too...

The part that got me was saying BDK openly like gang memebers dont shoot people. Never heard snoop dog speak on the bloods, never heard Game diss a crip, Jim Jones and Dave East never call out other gangs.

Thats probably some under 25 shit. I mean i get wildin for attention but shit

The part that got me was saying BDK openly like gang memebers dont shoot people. Never heard snoop dog speak on the bloods, never heard Game diss a crip, Jim Jones and Dave East never call out other gangs.

Thats probably some under 25 shit. I mean i get wildin for attention but shit
What’s crazy is they don’t even understand that shit just saying fuck BDk cuz they heard someone else say it

Teriyaki 69 is beefing with everyone. Tf is he really trying to prove. All of this internet talking and missed shots being fired would've had someone bodied a few years ago. These soundcloud mini me's got the game looking so wwf

Back