Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp... Pusha is winning like a muthafucka now. Lol. G. Damn. My nigga ain't sending shots, this nigga just called in a drone strike and said, "to hell with the collateral damage. Engage and destroy."

Depending on how it's responded to, this could go down as a classic diss. Fuckin crazy bars and viciousness throughout.

Good shit, Push. I cosign this movement.

What's wild is with the amount of people who "hate" Drake you would've thought these pics would have surfaced a long time ago. You tellin' me Meek passed on these pics after hearing Back 2 Back?

hopefully drake says something about pushas mom and malice comes into it.

then nikki sends some shots....

then remy comes into it.....then they find wayne selling another house and high on surip....and baby saying more shit about being a pleighboi

hopefully drake says something about pushas mom and malice comes into it.

then nikki sends some shots....

then remy comes into it.....then they find wayne selling another house and high on surip....and baby saying more shit about being a pleighboi
c827af1f82f8aea87f4d8a8dca60e417.gif

@Chicity since you asked.......

(swipe for full breakdown)

Lupe with the ether :wdf2:

From the bullshit black face angle to the 99% gossip bars, Drake's still winning this battle and he aint even respond yet.

Bro, context don't matter. It's all about shock value. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube lol

so nikki, wayne, baby and jprince and jprince jr and jaz prince all have to answer for this nigga.

Since yall mentioned Drake going mute when Jay subtly went at him...did Drake ever respond when 3 Stacks fired shots at him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back