Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I understand why none of drake music has substance, he never speaks on issues concerning black people
(police brutality, crime, prison reform, etc)

Dude enjoy and exploit the turn up/party, ignorant shit about the culture..

drake-blackface-photos.jpg
At the end of the day he a Jewish canadian whose black father ran down south so yea

That's like saying Cam fucked his sister when he doesn't even have a sister. Niggas who don't like Drake will hang on to it but the truth is real, Pusha will lose a lot of credibility on that shit if it ain't real. He could have kept all the other bars and left that out - the diss would have still been brutal. Push could have said Drake seeds strippers and begs them for abortions when his crew run through the same broads and fuck them for free and half of em ain't even superstars. He could have also dropped that blackface shit about Drake and it still would have been etherous.

Let's wait and see what happens tho....

WRONG.... THE ENTERTAINMENT STORIES ARE BETTER THAN THE FACTS.... Because everybody have their own truth and beliefs...

The IC niggas man, I remember on the IC niggas made it a rule that you weren't allowed to like a Drake song or verse. Niggas tried to PM me to request that any nigga that did be banned.

Niggas take the hate too far. Objectively Drake came out swinging on Push. And that was fast AF too.

My gawd...that reminds me of that whole hate for Em/G-Unit phase the Reason went thru back in 01'/02'

This is crazy. I'm glad I took a screenshot of it.

This isn't Drake's team doing the scrubbing. This isn't Cash Money doing it either. This is a worldview that black people deserve to be mocked and that Jewish people have a right, but a divine mandate to curse non-Jews aka gentiles aka black people. A worldview that money is most important and Drake is worth too much money to be held accountable for pictures like that.

based off many events tonight this tweet is hilarious.

@Sion this is where it starts,
Actors, athletes, and other entertainers are going to put drake in the hot seat over them black face pics, if this shit picks up steam he’s going to fall from grace and lose money..

Drake is the brand ambassador for the Toronto Raptors, I wonder how the black players on the team feel about drake in black face and wearing a Jim Crow shirt !!

so push did a 2nd diss song and was shootin a video for the first diss song?

smdh

this nigga ready

he carpet bombing while invading

Screenshot_20180530-001154.jpg

It was all good when Drake had a meme slideshow presentation when he dissed Meek and made fun of his relationship with Nicki.

Now all of a sudden mentioning a secret baby mom and posting the blackface pic is below the belt and gossip.

whats fucked up is how they making it go away...

admitting to guilt.

so are we gonna delete drake songs from the playlist?

@drake
this is Gods Plan

Yikes Pusha fucked up that's not Drake's baby moms

http://www.hiphopoverload.com/test-...ocky-is-which-has-kendall-jenner-heartbroken/

My homegirl sent me this. She said Sophie made her IG private but she posted a pic with her real baby daddy back in December, it's some light skin nigga with short dreads. Sophie made another post chilling with Drake back in February/March that they're cool and she apologized for the "misunderstanding".

^^^ I still want to hear it from Drake's mouth IDGAF cuz I don't know who to believe
people never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Now I understand why none of drake music has substance, he never speaks on issues concerning black people
(police brutality, crime, prison reform, etc)

Dude enjoy and exploit the turn up/party, ignorant shit about the culture..

he been called a culture vulture

he just surrounds himself with a group of blacks and jamaicans for his credibility while a white boy makes the beats.....

he aint slick.

sorry drake
its Gods Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back